There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners will win the NFC West

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
That pipsqueak Wilson sure does make things happen. Honestly, Seattle Looks reall solid. Gonna be Yomans work to be able for any team to go up there and beat them.

We are up to the task
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
It isn't just luck, Seattle is a better team than us this year, let's keep it real.

No way they don't win the division. And we have to get to the Super Bowl through them and with all the injuries and inconsistencies with our O, I don't like our chances.

All we can hope for is that Seattle chokes in post season or possibly the Super Bowl and that we have a monster draft, make a few key free agency acquisitions in the offseason, and come back ready and reloaded to put them in check next year. It ain't happening this year though. Give it up.

The only thing that's real is you're a die-easy Niner fan!

Or maybe I'm just rational and realistic?

Sorry I don't have my homer glasses on 24/7 and can look at things objectively but from what I'm seeing, Seattle is playing at an extremely high level right now on all levels and yes, they are better or should I say, more complete team than us at the moment. Not in denial about it anymore.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by verb1der:
K time to face the truth, Super Bowl goes through Seattle, and if 49ers want it, they're gonna have to earn it.

Healthy... underdogs... nothing to lose... chip on the shoulder... our chances to win it all this year look solid.

agreed. pressure is all on them. the niners are solid on the road when healthy. i like our chances

Frisco Niners ain't no joke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TN-kDEKxF0

Sorry I don't have my homer glasses on 24/7 and can look at things objectively but from what I'm seeing, Seattle is playing at an extremely high level right now on all levels and yes, they are better or should I say, more complete team than us at the moment. Not in denial about it anymore.

If this happened to us next Sunday I might get your point but this was vs NO a team NOT built to beat SEA and in SEA to boot. We are built to beat SEA as is every team in THIS division and we are getting healthier at the right time. NFCW plays a more physical brand of football than the NFCS aside from CAR and TAM. Niners 30 - 19.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Dec 2, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We just beat the Lambs and looked pretty good doing it, BUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu1JMbSLPvc
Sorry, but I think this is Seattle's year. We might beat them next week, but it won't matter. The Hags will be home for the playoffs and we will not beat them there.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

A very intelligent response too!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Sorry, but I think this is Seattle's year. We might beat them next week, but it won't matter. The Hags will be home for the playoffs and we will not beat them there.

As much as I HATE to say this, i agree and we will both get hung by the 9erfaithful. LOL. As an idealist, yes, we will win the West. As a realist, no, we won't. LOL. If you were to bet your mortgage or car on it, would you take the Shehawks OC, DCs over ours? I know all the rumblings in the forums about Roman.

My point in all this, if we will win the west, we have some things to work on. Watching the Shehawks tonight, they were on point on D and O. We need to be better than they are to win.

Smileys look real cool when staring at them while drunk tho
Originally posted by 707Niners:
The Seahawks are without Harvin, Rice, Thurmond, and Browner. Losing there #2 and Nickel corner is huge. They will lose tonight to the Saints and next week vs the Niners

After Week 14 Standings

Seahawks 10-3
49ers 9-4

Seahwaks final 3 games

@New York
Arizona
St. Louis

49ers final 3 games

@ Tampa bay
Atlanta
@Arizona

Why the f**k is it worth posting something intelligent in laughable threads? hmm?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
agreed. pressure is all on them. the niners are solid on the road when healthy. i like our chances

In the playoffs, the pressure is on both teams. That cliche doesn't hold water.

Why the f**k is it worth posting something intelligent in laughable threads? hmm?

OK. Point taken. You are correct.

Or maybe you're just irrational and unrealistic?

Sorry, but maybe you need to put on your homer glasses and leave it on 24/7 so you can see how the Niners is well equipped to beat this so called complete team in Seattle. Yes they are playing at an extremely high level, but we are peaking at the right time and have the talent to match Seattle strength for strength. Maybe you're in denial about Seattle being soo complete that you forgot how good the Niners can be and what we're capable of when were running on all cylinders.