There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners will win the NFC West

It isn't just luck, Seattle is a better team than us this year, let's keep it real.

No way they don't win the division. And we have to get to the Super Bowl through them and with all the injuries and inconsistencies with our O, I don't like our chances.

All we can hope for is that Seattle chokes in post season or possibly the Super Bowl and that we have a monster draft, make a few key free agency acquisitions in the offseason, and come back ready and reloaded to put them in check next year. It ain't happening this year though. Give it up.
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Has Seattle had ONE bounce NOT go there way this whole darn season??? Gosh even the Pats in their glory years were not this Lucky!!!!! WTHeck

we had them all go our way in 2011, then got to the nfc title game and instead of forcing turnovers like we did all year, dashon goldson was KO'ing his own teammates to prevent them. point is the 'mojo' or 'aura' of a season can switch in an instant. season is still young.
Originally posted by crabman82:
we had them all go our way in 2011, then got to the nfc title game and instead of forcing turnovers like we did all year, dashon goldson was KO'ing his own teammates to prevent them. point is the 'mojo' or 'aura' of a season can switch in an instant. season is still young.

I wouldn't go as far as say the season is young with only 4 weeks left... But it's not too late to get hot and make a run. Seattle IS beatable at home, every game it different. I'm hoping for a showdown in Seattle in the playoffs, I don't see us losing there again, I don't care how good the Seahawks are.
Originally posted by joseglopez00:

I wouldn't go as far as say the season is young with only 4 weeks left... But it's not too late to get hot and make a run. Seattle IS beatable at home, every game it different. I'm hoping for a showdown in Seattle in the playoffs, I don't see us losing there again, I don't care how good the Seahawks are.

i didnt read past the bold. if you think theres 4 weeks left in the season, i have no more time for you.
it's whoever gets hot at the end of the season. we win the weakhawks lose
i feel like whoever created this thread before this monday nighter kinda sealed their own fate with bad karma. shoulda waited until the saints won there.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 2, 2013 at 8:36 PM ]
Well it's going to be blood bath next week. Seattle will want to (1) win the division on our home turf and gloat and (2) send us one step closer to playoff elimination
Remember when we were the best team in the league last year and win the super bowl?

Oh
Let's be real. #94 is a beast and can contain Wilson.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Well it's going to be blood bath next week. Seattle will want to (1) win the division on our home turf and gloat and (2) send us one step closer to playoff elimination

And we will want to (1) defend home turf and (2) get revenge on these douchelicks
Bandwagoneer post??
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
It isn't just luck, Seattle is a better team than us this year, let's keep it real.

No way they don't win the division. And we have to get to the Super Bowl through them and with all the injuries and inconsistencies with our O, I don't like our chances.

All we can hope for is that Seattle chokes in post season or possibly the Super Bowl and that we have a monster draft, make a few key free agency acquisitions in the offseason, and come back ready and reloaded to put them in check next year. It ain't happening this year though. Give it up.

The only thing that's real is you're a die-easy Niner fan!
i feel like whoever created this thread before this monday nighter kinda sealed their own fate with bad karma. shoulda waited until the saints won there.

Just change the thread title to the NFC and everything will work out fine
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsDouche:
HAHAHAHA look at you dumbs**ts. So f**king stupid! The NFC goes through Seattle, you cum guzzlers.

Funny thing is 1) you will be banned immediately and 2) if you saw me face to face I would make you weep. Tough guys on the web ain't where its at! Have some respect why don't you
That pipsqueak Wilson sure does make things happen. Honestly, Seattle Looks reall solid. Gonna be Yomans work to be able for any team to go up there and beat them.