There are 178 users in the forums

Niners will win the NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Fucc the NFC WEST, we got bigger fish to fry! We will win the Super Bowl!

This
No we won't.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Fucc the NFC WEST, we got bigger fish to fry! We will win the Super Bowl!

This
lets try to sneak in as the last wild card team before we start with this
Pffffttttt......
K time to face the truth, Super Bowl goes through Seattle, and if 49ers want it, they're gonna have to earn it.
theyre s**ttin on the taints right now dude lol. ill be happy with a playoff spot. doesnt matter whether its wildcard or division title, the niners can take anyone out the way theyre playing right now. defense is the best in the league and our sleeping giant passing game is coming back with our injured players slowly but surely
Thanks for nothin New Orleans
Whew! Seattle is killing the Saints, and as much as I hat e to say it, they as a much better team than we are--mainly because Wilson is currently a much better QB than Kaep is. He has incredible poise and makes great decisions--seemingly the right ones virtually every time. Kaep still struggles so much with the the basics --he really needs to grow a lot this offseason for us to be successful in the division going forward. I do get nervous seeing continue to struggle with the mental partof the game and knowing that we are going to hitch our wagon to him for the foreseeable future. I love this team and I hate Seattle, so I hope he continues to improve this season and we make a big run to the Super Bowl!
Originally posted by ajsjohnson:
Whew! Seattle is killing the Saints, and as much as I hat e to say it, they as a much better team than we are--mainly because Wilson is currently a much better QB than Kaep is. He has incredible poise and makes great decisions--seemingly the right ones virtually every time. Kaep still struggles so much with the the basics --he really needs to grow a lot this offseason for us to be successful in the division going forward. I do get nervous seeing continue to struggle with the mental partof the game and knowing that we are going to hitch our wagon to him for the foreseeable future. I love this team and I hate Seattle, so I hope he continues to improve this season and we make a big run to the Super Bowl!

hes been playing great the last two weeks dude. as the receiving threats return to form he will look even better. his qb rating has been over 110 the last two weeks

Saints defense looking like pretenders, less the saints O shows a spark of life and D starts playing seattle wins and rightfully so!
Bring on seattle
Goniners
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Win on the road (in the playoffs/NFCC)!!

That's how it's going down (win)........................... I hope
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hes been playing great the last two weeks dude. as the receiving threats return to form he will look even better. his qb rating has been over 110 the last two weeks

True, and I am really glad to see it, but there's no way you can say this offense is clickingon all 12 cylinders yet. Our defense and special teams ( though this was a shaky game for them aside from the stop of the fake) is why we are winning--the offense is still a liability. I think once Crabtree gets up to speed we could be dangerous.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankie:
Saints defense looking like pretenders, less the saints O shows a spark of life and D starts playing seattle wins and rightfully so!
Bring on seattle
Goniners

Saints defense http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvUjfCOl44M
Soooooo...wildcard?
Share 49ersWebzone