There are 346 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tailgate at the Stick. Need suggestions!

So I'm a lifelong 9er fan and been to several games however never been to the Stick for a home game. I'm flying into SF for the Seahawks game on 12/08!! I've heard stories of the awesome tailgate scene and wanted some suggestions from the zone on how to spend my time pre-game. Not looking to mooch on someone's tailgate but wanted to know is there anything I MUST see or do while at the stick (other than the game). Thanks!

Go Niners!
I am also a lifelong Niners fan from Oklahoma, but have NEVER been to a Niners game!
But my wife (who I have converted and trained into an exceptional Niners fan) and I are flying into San Fran on Tuesday and have tickets to the Seahawks and Niners showdown!!
Mavfd9er, we are also looking at joining a tailgate before the game. If anybody is willing to have us, we would be happy to bring drinks/food to share. We just want to really enjoy the Stick experience while there and would love to be a part of it with some other local Niner fans.
If nobody responds back with an invite, does anybody have any suggestions with going around and joining somebody's tailgate? We are from OK and rather friendly people.
Also as I said, willing to bring $$, food, and/or booze!
Thanks for any suggestions as well!
Definitely walk through bayview-hunters point if you have the time

/s
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Dec 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM ]
You guys should come to the WZ tailgate and party with us.

Here's the tailgate thread
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You guys should come to the WZ tailgate and party with us.

Here's the tailgate thread

This
For years I always avoided the paved lot, and partied as close to the edge os the bay as possible, plenty of room to toss the ball around. The far edge of the dirt lot does not fill up until right before the start of the game. Afterwards we would light a small bonfire, and party until the traffic dies down. You can hang there for awhile and still hit up the Zonegate party. Or if you are really into it, you can just head in as soon as they open the gates, and watch pre warm ups and try to get autographs.
I would say just walk around the whole lot there's a ton to see ive gone down to the stick with out a ticket just to hang in the lot then i hurry home and watch it on tv. There's live DJ's people playing drinking games, People watching the other NFL games that are currently playing at the time on big screens in there cars. People BBQ throw a football around. The Webzone has there tail gate section there's lots to see and do if you walk around the whole lot. You can talk with other Niner fans maybe have some beers with them. It's always nice here weather wise today for the Ram game it was in the 60's so being in the tail gate is easy to just wander around and not freeze.
Club 49 is where I go whenever I come over. I do need to try and make time to call by the webzone Tailgate next time though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Definitely walk through bayview-hunters point if you have the time

/s

Great!! Thanks for all of the suggestions everybody!
Sounds like we will at least try and stop by the WZ tailgate and maybe Club 49 and then do some walking around too!
Thanks again… I will continue to recheck thread up to the game for any more suggestions.
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsDouche:
Bring bleach, lube, and condoms. You'll need it all.

Will your momma be there? it has been a while
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Doubt the lube will be necessary with her lol, load up on the bleach though.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Haha got em!