There are 224 users in the forums

What will it take for the 49ers to host any playoff games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by redrathman:
Travel back in time, trade Kaepernick instead of Smith.

Chefs would be 11-0

We would be 0-11

No thanks
It starting to happen

Just announced Harvin hip actin up 900pm sat

Oh my , whats happening to them seahawks
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Cam Newton drops back to pass break a tackle runs for the first down slide and is slow getting up. Grabs his hamstring and limos to the sideline. Wilson extends for the first down and comes down awkward on his throwing shoulder. Warms up on side line but looks like throwing arm has lost strength.

Please realize this is no longer a dominate team league and is all about playing your best football late in the season.
[ Edited by nj9er on Nov 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Lets see…Niners to to win first and foremost which will need Better offensive play calling, better o-line blocking, Kaep needing to relax and play his game ,and the D keep on doing what they are doing for the most part. Then we need the two cheat-ingest teams in the NFL No hit Orealns and Skankattle to lose a few games other then that we'll be on the road
We need an old priest and a young priest
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
niners get the 5th seed and play the 6th seed in the NFC championship.

The more likely scenario.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
niners get the 5th seed and play the 6th seed in the NFC championship.

The more likely scenario.

SF vs DAL one last time at the old lady
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Wishing thinking.
I'm not buying my season ticket play-off tickets because of the very narrow chance that the niner will host a play-off game.

Atlanta will be the last home game at candlestick.

Too many things have to happen for it to happen.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I'm not buying my season ticket play-off tickets because of the very narrow chance that the niner will host a play-off game.

Atlanta will be the last home game at candlestick.

Too many things have to happen for it to happen.

Same here..I will just buy them the day they go on sale

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
we ain't hosting a playoff game. gotta win em all on the road. that's fine. we're built to win anywhere. only place that scares me any bit is in Seattle.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dudes--I was utilizing espn's playoff predictor or something and we still get a wildcard if this happens. We need the 'hawks to lose at least 4 more games :(.

Originally posted by rxrunner:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dudes--I was utilizing espn's playoff predictor or something and we still get a wildcard if this happens. We need the 'hawks to lose at least 4 more games :(.

Chalk up another win for the refs
Originally posted by mattster03:
If Seattle loses to NO on monday and we beat them next sunday, we will only be one game back in the division. I still haven't given up on the NFC west, personally.

This is a real possibility BUT........49ers gotta take care of their OWN business ONE GAME AT A TIME, ONE PLAY AT A TIME
doesnt even matter, were just as good home or away
Share 49ersWebzone