There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our Emergency QB

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
3r QB will be QUAN Boldin, if it gets to that point, dude has an arm and played a lot of QB at FSU in 2001 and 2002.

16 career passing attempts at Florida in three years.

Dude didn't even play in '01 due to a knee injury.
does it really matter? if we get to the third qb we'd be done no matter who it is.
Down 17-0, Kap is injured while attempting to throw a 70 yd pass to Boldin from a 7 step drop with 10 in the box all blitzing. Kap is last seen under a pile of 7 Rams defensive players. Harbaugh mysteriously disappears from the sideline and comes back with black dreads in Boobie Dixon's uniform. Boobie comes back in khaki's, black sweatshirt and headset and runs a 3-4 wide, no huddle with "Boo-baugh" in the shotgun and James and Hunter as scat backs. He also makes two successful challenges, blitzes the rams offense into oblivion with 12 sacks and we win by 45 points.
After the game Harbaugh is once again seen in the locker room in khaki's and black sweat shirt manically running around screaming, "I've seen the Light! I've seen the Light!", while extolling the virtues of a wide open 75/25% pass to run offense and abolishing jumbo formations from the playbook for life. It is also rumored that his wife was concerned when he went home and burned his Michigan hat and all his Bo Schembechler memorabilia.
[ Edited by barrymartin on Nov 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM ]
Cross that bridge when we get to it.
No way Boldin, be serious. They wouldn't take away the teams most productive receiver and make him the QB. Almost like saying if Montana and Young went down, Rice would be the next QB.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
No way Boldin, be serious. They wouldn't take away the teams most productive receiver and make him the QB. Almost like saying if Montana and Young went down, Rice would be the next QB.

Rice completed a pass didn't he?
Season over if we even got to that point in the first place.
Originally posted by English:

i'm dunno how to embed vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJsaytqRcAA
Crabtree played QB in HS.
Originally posted by crabman82:

That worked! Thank you for sharing that, Crabs, haven't seen that for an age. Bless you my son!
Originally posted by crabman82:

That worked! Thank you for sharing that, Crabs, haven't seen that for an age. Bless you my son!

Who drew that play up??? Was that Seifert?
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Who drew that play up??? Was that Seifert?

Wow man. Seifert was a defensive mind.

That's all Trestman. And they lost that game.
[ Edited by redrathman on Nov 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM ]
Originally posted by OX49er253:
With the reinstatement of Michael Crabtree and the release of that guy with two last names who played in college somewhere (I think...although he may have been a cricket player...yeah cricket sounds right.) the question has been asked who will play QB should the unthinkable happen and Kaep 'Merica and Colt frolicking in the meadows McCoy get hurt in a game.

Some have said it will be Boldin since he played in High School, some have even been cheeky and said Harbaugh will toss around the old pig skin. However after conversing with my numerous organizational insiders and trading indiscreet favors for information I have a shocking revelation. The niners have been playing coy with us all season by "releasing" Brian Jennings. This was simply a time saving move to prepare him for a deeper more concrete role with the organization, he is our third QB and potential playoff savior.

You may think I'm crazy, but just know you heard it here first. If Kaep and McCoy go down. Don't be shocked if the living embodiment of a centaur takes the field. Praise be Brian Jennings.

Bethel-Thompson played QB for Sac. State
Screw it let Patrick Willis play QB. Defenders would be too terrified of his man stare to try and tackle him.
Originally posted by barrymartin:
Down 17-0, Kap is injured while attempting to throw a 70 yd pass to Boldin from a 7 step drop with 10 in the box all blitzing. Kap is last seen under a pile of 7 Rams defensive players. Harbaugh mysteriously disappears from the sideline and comes back with black dreads in Boobie Dixon's uniform. Boobie comes back in khaki's, black sweatshirt and headset and runs a 3-4 wide, no huddle with "Boo-baugh" in the shotgun and James and Hunter as scat backs. He also makes two successful challenges, blitzes the rams offense into oblivion with 12 sacks and we win by 45 points.
After the game Harbaugh is once again seen in the locker room in khaki's and black sweat shirt manically running around screaming, "I've seen the Light! I've seen the Light!", while extolling the virtues of a wide open 75/25% pass to run offense and abolishing jumbo formations from the playbook for life. It is also rumored that his wife was concerned when he went home and burned his Michigan hat and all his Bo Schembechler memorabilia.

Yes to all of this. Except for the part when Harbaugh pulls of a mask to reveal he's Brian Jennings all along. Thats some M Night action right there.