There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our Emergency QB

Originally posted by OX49er253:
However for the sake of non-insanity. I'd say Boldin is the only serious candidate. He probably can throw a ball and actually knows the offense and is a vet, Manningham is the only other one I could think of. It's funny in years past we always had like an Arnez Battle or some guy who had played QB at some point in his career. I really can't find anyone whose really even thrown a pass outside of Boldin and maybe Manningham on a trick play.

But Bruce Miller wouldn't shock me. I mean what can't bro do?

He definitely can't make excellent post like this one
Lupati
3r QB will be QUAN Boldin, if it gets to that point, dude has an arm and played a lot of QB at FSU in 2001 and 2002.
Even if Gire saw Lupati
Boldin
If Jim Harbaugh was somehow allowed to put himself on the roster and come into the game as the emergency QB, that would be the greatest thing EVER.
nothing has changed in this regard just because Bethal-Thompson (spelling?) was moved to the PS, he was always inactive anyway as are almost all 3rd string QBs in this league on gameday. If both QBs get hurt teams are screwed and would likely run 90-100% of the time for the remainder of the game anyway. If both guys got hurt, then MBT would be brought back from the PS the following week.
Originally posted by matt49er:
nothing has changed in this regard just because Bethal-Thompson (spelling?) was moved to the PS, he was always inactive anyway as are almost all 3rd string QBs in this league on gameday. If both QBs get hurt teams are screwed and would likely run 90-100% of the time for the remainder of the game anyway. If both guys got hurt, then MBT would be brought back from the PS the following week.

Yeah thats pretty obvious. But I think the OP was talking about during the game, if both QBs go down in the same game and whos the Emergency QB.
Why the f**k did reporters bring this question up? Are they trying to jinx us.
If it goes there it's over. So don't worry about it.
Harbaugh is the emergency QB. Why do you think we see him throwing passes to our receivers before every game?
[ Edited by PatrickWillisHOF on Nov 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM ]
If Akers was still on the team, it could be him...he had a TD pass in '11...
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Harbaugh is the emergency QB. Why do you think we see him throwing passes to our receivers before every game?

He threw some MEAN passes in Trafalgar Square the other week. Dude still has an arm.
Andy Lee

/thread
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
3r QB will be QUAN Boldin, if it gets to that point, dude has an arm and played a lot of QB at FSU in 2001 and 2002.

That'd be pretty. So Boldin would be throwing to, um, Boldin!