There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our Emergency QB

With the reinstatement of Michael Crabtree and the release of that guy with two last names who played in college somewhere (I think...although he may have been a cricket player...yeah cricket sounds right.) the question has been asked who will play QB should the unthinkable happen and Kaep 'Merica and Colt frolicking in the meadows McCoy get hurt in a game.

Some have said it will be Boldin since he played in High School, some have even been cheeky and said Harbaugh will toss around the old pig skin. However after conversing with my numerous organizational insiders and trading indiscreet favors for information I have a shocking revelation. The niners have been playing coy with us all season by "releasing" Brian Jennings. This was simply a time saving move to prepare him for a deeper more concrete role with the organization, he is our third QB and potential playoff savior.

You may think I'm crazy, but just know you heard it here first. If Kaep and McCoy go down. Don't be shocked if the living embodiment of a centaur takes the field. Praise be Brian Jennings.
[ Edited by OX49er253 on Nov 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]
Dude WTF??

Que?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Gonna be miller, Bruce Miller that is
I know you were trying to be funny, but this thread fails.
Gire
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Amen.

On a serious note, Harbaugh said numerous times that Kyle Williams was our emergency QB in 2011 so that probably was the case all the way until 4 weeks ago.
Originally posted by sfout:

Amen.

On a serious note, Harbaugh said numerous times that Kyle Williams was our emergency QB in 2011 so that probably was the case all the way until 4 weeks ago.

Didn't Soapoaga have a crazy arm but he's gone too. That would be funny to watch.
Too much science.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Gire

I agree.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"Don't be shocked if the living embodiment of a centaur takes the field"

We'll see the stud in the link before any "centaur" http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9887475/jayson-carter-4-foot-9-walk-debuts-rice-owls

Just let it happen baby I'll be gentle.
However for the sake of non-insanity. I'd say Boldin is the only serious candidate. He probably can throw a ball and actually knows the offense and is a vet, Manningham is the only other one I could think of. It's funny in years past we always had like an Arnez Battle or some guy who had played QB at some point in his career. I really can't find anyone whose really even thrown a pass outside of Boldin and maybe Manningham on a trick play.

But Bruce Miller wouldn't shock me. I mean what can't bro do?