Carlos Rogers Mic'd Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
link
Dude had to ASK for a hat!?!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 27, 2013 at 10:29 PM ]
"I still gotta little speed, Cully!" lol
just watched the remix vids. the nfc championship game was one. it made me realize I still haven't come to terms with losing the Super Bowl last season. it still gets me upset
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dude had to ASK for a hat!?!

Too funny
At about 5:18 in the video the D is congratulating each other at the end of the game, Los says "Hey we can do it every week man" Then P-Willy responds "It's gonna be on us, its gonna be on our defense man."

I may be reading into that exchange a little but I think the D knows, that if this team is going to make the playoffs and do any damage, its going to be on their backs.

This may not prove to be 100% true, perhaps the offense gets things going but I like the fact that they are of that mentality. I feel that our current defense, especially once they get healthy, is fully capable of leading us deep into the playoffs, even if the O isn't what we thought it would be.
Pretty funny where he's saying "my nephew's back, my nephew's back" talking to Aldon.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by KegBert:
At about 5:18 in the video the D is congratulating each other at the end of the game, Los says "Hey we can do it every week man" Then P-Willy responds "It's gonna be on us, its gonna be on our defense man."

I may be reading into that exchange a little but I think the D knows, that if this team is going to make the playoffs and do any damage, its going to be on their backs.

This may not prove to be 100% true, perhaps the offense gets things going but I like the fact that they are of that mentality. I feel that our current defense, especially once they get healthy, is fully capable of leading us deep into the playoffs, even if the O isn't what we thought it would be.

You're reading into it. Defenses say that stuff all the time. I feel like I've heard that from every mic'd up defense around the league
That was great. I wish they all were five minutes or longer.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
just watched the remix vids. the nfc championship game was one. it made me realize I still haven't come to terms with losing the Super Bowl last season. it still gets me upset

It's okay, brotha'. It's a scar we all have to live with.

Originally posted by Janitor:
You're reading into it. Defenses say that stuff all the time. I feel like I've heard that from every mic'd up defense around the league

yea true.
the offense will be fine they say the same thing and hopefully they deliver

but this is what i want our defense to feel like. to feel like they can't give up an inch, to feel like they have to create turnovers and shut other teams down.

last season there were more than a few games they came out flat..completely flat.

and in the playoffs they came out flat in every single game and then made adjustments and clamped down. im sure they think to themselves, if we had played with the right intensity the whole stretch the games probably wouldn't have even been close... any of them including the super bowl
Originally posted by KegBert:

lol the D thinks theyre the key, and the offense thinks theyre the key. Theres nothing to read into about a defensive captain firing his guys up with a challenge.

He also isnt going to say "Its gonna be on the offense. Its ok to have some bad games, theyll bail us out."
That was long, nice.
Rogers and Bowman telling Shanahan to throw the challenge flag was priceless. Lol
Did he say 'my nephew's back' to Aldon....
Share 49ersWebzone