LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Sold'n Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BEAST
crabs back really opened things up for him and the rest of the receivers
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I'm with Chaz on this. No disrespect to crabs, but Boldin is the guy that caught every damn jumpball on the OOB line all game against us in SB and probably beat us singlehandedly. Nobody does the OOB jumpball catch like boldin and a major disappointment has been, we KNOW what he is capable of on 3rd down conversions, we know what he can do in EZ, and has HaRo used him for the 3rd down conversion and EZ jumpball catches? NO!. And the next question is "WHY IN THE HELL NOT?" We have had multiple opportunities to use him thus, and did we in losses to SEA, INDY, Saints, Panthers? NO, no, no, and no. And that is coming from the former COY jim harbaugh? Wow, has Coach H ever fallen off a cliff. I thot he was the best thing since sliced bread, but overlooking what this one superstar can do...and actually DID to us in SB....and then NOT TO USE HIM in this manner....well, it just frustrates the hell out of me, and I wonder just how good is Coach H, or did he come in and salvage a team that already had great talent?

I guess, I am just terribly disappointed that a guy who I feel is a great coach could be so influenced by his krappy OC, that he just doesn't see all the bad roman has caused, instead focusing on the good games...against weak sister teams. Where thoughtfulness and innovation, creativity are concerned, Coach H has backslid about, oh, well 3 yrs. Again, the question....WHY?

It's easier to do when you play with Larry Fitz, or if you have Torrey Smith and Jacoby stretching the field. Food for thought my firend... Maybe we will see more of what he can do with VD and Crabs freeing up space.
Our receiving corps went from Championsh*t to Championship when Crabs came back. Now we know what happens when Boldin doesn't get doubled all game. The Rams tried it in the second half, and immidiately paid for it when Crabs caught that 60-yard pass. Gentlemen, I think we are witnessing the beginning of something special!
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Our receiving corps went from Championsh*t to Championship when Crabs came back. Now we know what happens when Boldin doesn't get doubled all game. The Rams tried it in the second half, and immidiately paid for it when Crabs caught that 60-yard pass. Gentlemen, I think we are witnessing the beginning of something special!

Yes sir!
2 yr. extension would be kool..
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yes sir!

Have a feeling if Crabtree didn't slip at the end, he would have taken it in for a score. How sweet would that have been?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yes sir!

Hell yeah baby! Go 49ers!
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I'm with Chaz on this. No disrespect to crabs, but Boldin is the guy that caught every damn jumpball on the OOB line all game against us in SB and probably beat us singlehandedly. Nobody does the OOB jumpball catch like boldin and a major disappointment has been, we KNOW what he is capable of on 3rd down conversions, we know what he can do in EZ, and has HaRo used him for the 3rd down conversion and EZ jumpball catches? NO!. And the next question is "WHY IN THE HELL NOT?" We have had multiple opportunities to use him thus, and did we in losses to SEA, INDY, Saints, Panthers? NO, no, no, and no. And that is coming from the former COY jim harbaugh? Wow, has Coach H ever fallen off a cliff. I thot he was the best thing since sliced bread, but overlooking what this one superstar can do...and actually DID to us in SB....and then NOT TO USE HIM in this manner....well, it just frustrates the hell out of me, and I wonder just how good is Coach H, or did he come in and salvage a team that already had great talent?

I guess, I am just terribly disappointed that a guy who I feel is a great coach could be so influenced by his krappy OC, that he just doesn't see all the bad roman has caused, instead focusing on the good games...against weak sister teams. Where thoughtfulness and innovation, creativity are concerned, Coach H has backslid about, oh, well 3 yrs. Again, the question....WHY?

So umm what do you think; is 5 out of 5 3rd down conversions enough today to make you happy about how they used him...?

Extending him is a "No-Brainer."

Imagine our offensive production with a full set of receivers.

If Boldin gets single coverage most of the time he'll rip it up.
I LOVE this guys physicality and mentality. With him AND Crabtree on the field together, they LOVE to hit people and mix it up. This is the type of mentality you need when you play a physical team with a physical secondary. McDonald/Gore have this same mentality and I even saw VD mixing it up as well. It's infectious and it starts with Boldin. He is THE man.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
I LOVE this guys physicality and mentality. With him AND Crabtree on the field together, they LOVE to hit people and mix it up. This is the type of mentality you need when you play a physical team with a physical secondary. McDonald/Gore have this same mentality and I even saw VD mixing it up as well. It's infectious and it starts with Boldin. He is THE man.

This will also help with our runs on the edges. Those two like to scrap.
No words can describe how I feel for him.
Share 49ersWebzone