There are 213 users in the forums

Thankful

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just wanted to say a big thanks to NT, it's existence, the mods who run it, webmasters and to all the thousands of fans who contribute here (now and from the beginning). Thank you all for your contributions and enjoy your Thanksgiving (and time off) with your family and friends. ~ Michael
Originally posted by NCommand:
Just wanted to say a big thanks to NT, it's existence, the mods who run it, webmasters and to all the thousands of fans who contribute here (now and from the beginning). Thank you all for your contributions and enjoy your Thanksgiving (and time off) with your family and friends. ~ Michael

I second
Happy Thanksgiving NC!! And to all members of the zone! GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I second

I third! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I second

I third! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Very well said. It's amazing how many times I come to the zone daily... hourly... to find out what's going on.

A big Thank You!
Thanks NT for the excellent site and all the hard work.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • thl408
Thankful for this forum and all those who contribute. From the wacky posts to the objective ones. Just a bunch of gobble gobble.

[ Edited by thl408 on Nov 27, 2013 at 8:18 AM ]
Oh, gobble gobble, NC. No one curr.

I kid! I kid! Here's to you and yours, NC, and everyone else that I actually like here at this great site known as the WZ.

You guys are awesome! You even have my kids laughing at this one! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving guys
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
stfu
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving to my 49er family!!! We are ONE and we are STRONG!

...sounds corny but i just felt like writing something down!
Word
Share 49ersWebzone