There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Honorary Captain For Seattle Game

I am travelling to SF from Indiana for the Seahawks game and haven't been able to determine the honorary captain for that game. Does anyone know where this information is posted? Thanks.
Originally posted by tonysmith11:
I am travelling to SF from Indiana for the Seahawks game and haven't been able to determine the honorary captain for that game. Does anyone know where this information is posted? Thanks.

The Pier 39 walruses.
They post them on the visitor table at Colt Tower
T.O. was captain of last game because it was dedication to the game where he caught the game winner vs green bay.

So what game is being honored this weekend? We can probably guess it if this is consistent with what we've seen.
prolly this guy

Brandon browner? Thurmond? Lol jk good question! Would be awesome if steve young or jerry, save atl for montana :)

It would only be appropriate
Originally posted by xela510:

It would only be appropriate

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
T.O. was captain of last game because it was dedication to the game where he caught the game winner vs green bay.

So what game is being honored this weekend? We can probably guess it if this is consistent with what we've seen.

Top 10 moment for the Seahawks game is the Vernon post. Rams game is rice passes brown.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Top 10 moment for the Seahawks game is the Vernon post. Rams game is rice passes brown.

So... Alex Smith is going to be the honorary captain for the Seahawk game?
Adderal + Roids + a How to CHEATHAWK book are the honorary captains.
Now I have to go to Colt Tower! I can't find it on google maps. I was hoping Trent Dilfer would be the captain.