There are 246 users in the forums

The San Francisco 49ers the most winningest team in Monday Night Football history

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for taking the time to research that. So looks like we have the most wins and the best win percentage of all those teams in the the top 5 as well. I know we have always done really well on MNF. 6-2 since 2008 and those 2 loses by 3 I think to Saints 25-22 and looked up other one 29-24 to Cardinals at Cardinals dont even look that one up. puuuuuuuuuuuukkkeeee was goal line stop at end of game where we tried to run it in with robinson I believe from way a few yards out. Yeah point being can't remember too many mnf games where we got blown out, Would have to go through each year to see. Edit: last one 2007 24-0 at seattle.

I actually found this and it's updated standings off all teams for MNF: click column to sort by that heading
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Night_Football_all-time_team_standings

We are 2nd in win percentage to Seattle but we played 69 games they played 27.
Well that link would have come in handy an hour ago, and much better on the eyes LOL IDK how the hell I got the Giants record so screwed up lol thank u for clearing that up doe!
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Well that link would have come in handy an hour ago, and much better on the eyes LOL IDK how the hell I got the Giants record so screwed up lol thank u for clearing that up doe!

Yeah I got lucky took me a little bit to find it. Amazing what is all on the internet just have to know where to find it or get lucky. Yeah I have added stuff up like you just did before. I remember wanting to know how many games the 49ers went without a 100 yard rusher so i went back and started looking through each game center for a few seasons.

I was curious so am looking up the SNF on NBC results. Well that is much easier.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_Sunday_Night_Football_results_%282006%E2%80%93present%29

Started in 2006 didnt get one, we got Flexed off in 07 (vs Bucs), first got one in 2010 lost 27-24 against the Eagles (Kolb), 2011 didn't get one, 2012 home vs lions won 27-19 but late score by Lions made that much closer we dominated, then 41-34 epic at Pats game.. 2013 at Sea 29-3 and Texans home 34-3.

So that puts our record at 3-2 for SNF on NBC since 06.

Thursday night: 24-14 at seattle win, 10-6 vs bears win, at chargers 34-7 loss (justin smith kicked out, fell apart from there), ravens 13-6 loss (t-day), seattle win 13-6, thanksgiving at Rams 35-11

So we are 4-2 on TNF
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 26, 2013 at 1:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone