LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

First offensive play vs. Redskins...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
22 formation, snap with 0.1 seconds to go, power run left, tackled for a 2 yard loss.
CK gets WWE style clothesline during QB sack, refs were looking at cheerleaders and don't throw a flag.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Gore up the middle for 5 yards.
Doesn't matter what play it is. Snyder WILL get beat for either a sack or a tackle for loss. He mite even false start on the 1st play of the game.
Well, we will be in standard jumbo set most of the game. Run on every first down for little to no production. Run up the gut first play, no gain, 2nd and 10.
Our running will hurt more than the passing game with Iupati out in this game. I think this will be an ugly offensive game for us.

Gore no gain. Screen. Incomplete. Punt
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Our running will hurt more than the passing game with Iupati out in this game. I think this will be an ugly offensive game for us.

That's no surprise, I was expecting an ugly offensive performance regardless of Iupati being in or out. Passing game needs to do something against a terrible Redskin secondary.
I would like to choose either a time out called or a run up the middle for no gain but.............

i will say a 30yd pass to FB Bruce Miller. He will bobble the ball, get smoked in the head by Safety, it will be intercepted but a 15yd penalty will be enforced. 1st down. Miller will be concussed.
Some positive yards on something like a reverse or slant or screen that get my hopes up of a competent, creative gameplan...only to end up being sorely disappointed.
quick out to manningham

screen pass, lol
Run up the middle
fumbled snap.
Everyone will be expecting Gore up the middle, so for the first play of the game they go to Gore off tackle. This will be followed by another 23 runs up the gut.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Nov 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM ]
Kap lets the play clock expire
Share 49ersWebzone