There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 9ers seriously needs to watch out !!

the OP is has donned his Captain Obvious suit.
AND Captain Sky is falling.
I wouldn't look to deep into yesterday the Bears look like they gave up on the season weeks ago. Jay Cutler wasn't playing he was hurt as always hes such a P---y. The Colts are on a downward spiral right now they cant beat any body. If we win tonight we still have the 6th play off spot and would control our own destiny against the Rams and Cardinals Niners just have to get there act together and take care of business.
We all know that we are a better unit that any of the teams in the division, and we have a better coach. We NEED TO STEP IT UP.

I have said it from the start, when playing the good teams this season we don't play with killer instinct. We either think too much or are afraid. If the niners go out and play like its the superbowl, we are in easy.
Other teams need to watch out for us. We're about to get healthy and catch steam it's funny how half of our fan base has given up on our team
Member with over 3,000 posts...WOW!!

Cards still gotta go to Seattle and Host the 49ers. Those are 2 games that can go any direction. I'll never give up hope until we are mathematically gone, but the road will be steep. Basically we control our own destiny. No better way to frame it. Win and your in.!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Other teams need to watch out for us. We're about to get healthy and catch steam it's funny how half of our fan base has given up on our team

people are raising serious concerns about this team and coaches. i am tired of the injury excuse, the refs are against us and whatever else. the fact of the matter is that we do not play good football , for whatever reason, vs good teams and that should be a concern and not to be confused with "chicken littles the sky is falling". we won five in a row vs bad teams and no one said anything about injuries which we had in multiple places. the injuries just did not happen as of late. in case you have not noticed, aldon is back but is hardly a factor and our pass rush continues to suck. mario is back but our passing game continues to suck. No this is not "whining", those are the facts,. we have no margin for error anymore. a loss tonight would destroy this team and our playoff chances in my opinion. other teams are not afraid of the niners anymore and are playing with no pressure on them so keep that in mind. we better damn well not get off to a bad start tonight and give this team hope
the 9ers need to play the football games on their sched, thats all.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Yep. When people post the truth, for some reason some of the older members just don't want to listen to it like they are blinded by their fandom.

I have been wanting to say this for a long time, my pediction is the Seahawks' time has arrived and they will dominate on top for a while, may be a couple of years at the very least.

The 9ers is an aging team, one of the oldest in fact. We have many holes in multiple positions on our roster ranging from WR to RB, to DL to KR/PR to name a few. Our personnel is simply inferior. It will take a tonne of work as in changes before we can climb back up again. As to when ? That depends on whether we can make the right moves in the draft as well as free agency and how fast we can reload again. No earlier than 2015.

What the FO needs to do is to stop stockpiling picks while not fully utilizing them. Use the picks wisely to trade up for strong prospects and stop mucking around with a bunch of low rounders who will only end up on the trading block.
i am old but i am concerned. to many people have such a blind loyalty to JH or CK or whoever, it is not allowing themselves to look at this with an objective point of view. when some of us point out problem areas, we get a label of being a non fan, chicken little, etc. i agree, what the f**k good does it do to stockpile picks when you do not know what to do with them. what the hell good is it to have a multi dimensional quarterback like ck when you do not know what to do with him or what plays to call for him,, roman?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
We gonna finish last in our division

BOOK iT

if we keep playing not to lose insted of going for the win , we will .
every QB needs growing pains , its up to the Team if they want to put up with it . Like Alex it took 8 years and still we came up with a game manager !
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
We gonna finish last in our division

BOOK iT

if we keep playing not to lose insted of going for the win , we will .
that is 100 per cent on the coaches. what do you think the players thought of being told a couple weeks ago,, "sorry guys you are not good enough to get a yard on fourth and goal from the one"? am i the only one upset with the fact that even when we do have a nice half time lead(usually over a bad team) the coaches go soft on offense and defense and it almost costs us? almost cost us the patriot game last year. not as bad as mooch taking a knee vs tampa but they are getting pretty god damn close in my opinion
Let's see what you guys say when we finish 12-4
Originally posted by cciowa:
that is 100 per cent on the coaches. what do you think the players thought of being told a couple weeks ago,, "sorry guys you are not good enough to get a yard on fourth and goal from the one"? am i the only one upset with the fact that even when we do have a nice half time lead(usually over a bad team) the coaches go soft on offense and defense and it almost costs us? almost cost us the patriot game last year. not as bad as mooch taking a knee vs tampa but they are getting pretty god damn close in my opinion
Thanks for bringing that up