LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

The 9ers seriously needs to watch out !!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One thing for sure, the NFC WEST is easily the best in the NFL
Thought I was the only one noticing the Rams and the Cards seem to be peaking. Just our luck.

These match ups won't be nearly as easy as some made them out to be. And if our offense doesn't start to "pop" as Roman put it and quick, we could be watching the play offs from home this year.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM ]
Happy the Bucs stepped up today to beat the Lions in Det., but they are gaining confidence and we don't need that team wanting to be spoilers towards the end for us!!
We are clearly the worst team in the division.
Agreed. People forget minus the safeties the Cards have a legit defense and their offense gifted us a couple of turnovers and incompletions. They're not going to be generous. I hate to sound the alarm but with the passing.offense and oline have played we're looking weak to the rest of the division. They're going to take advantage of that too.
Honestly, at this point... why would the 49ers even care anymore?

They have already been battered and bruised multiple times this season. They have lost the lofty respect we spent earning the last two seasons, and apparently lost all credibility as an NFC contender. They have lost tough games to good opponents, they have been riddled with injuries and our offensive coordinator is still trying to find out how to put his shoes on.

At this point in the season, what the fu*k is there to be scared of anymore? We already knew the Rams and Cardinals were good teams. We already knew the Seahawks were going to break out this year. And we sure the heck knew we would struggle on offense after making Kaep play outside his game, and losing his bestest pal. We have seen it all this season.

So seriously, who cares? Why would they care about the Cardinals being "good"? Of course they're good! But I'm sure as hell the 49ers players don't give a crap about anyone else but themselves, because we are the only ones who will fix our problems. I mean yeah, we as fans can look ahead and acknowledge the teams that will give us a run for our money, but really at this point, for the 49ers, I doubt they give a sh*t about any of the teams that look "tough". It's time they put their hardhats on, get back to playing their games and start bringing it every week like it's a playoff game.

They have seen all the adversity at this point, so it really doesn't matter who we play anymore. I know this team is in a dark place right now, but it's up to them whether they climb out of it or not. The Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks or Panthers should not be on our players minds anymore. The thread should be named "49er fans seriously need to watch out!"
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by denali22:
lol.

how do you explain the cards offense? floyd 100yrds recieving, fitz 2tds, palmer 300yds, and 2 runningbacks running for 50yds each. The story isnt holding the colts to 11 points(although very impressive), its how did they drop a 40 burger on a strong colts defense?

bears? yeah they are overrated. but rams still ran for 200yds. not a small feat.

arizona is peaking right now, hopefully they drop off because they're our last game of the season.

AZ was 3-4 then go on a 4 games win streak against teams with a combined record of 13-31. Take out Indy and its 6-27.

Colts defense is currently 21st.

Bears have the 31st rushing defense. They give up 133.9 rushing yards per game.
[ Edited by Jcool on Nov 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Well, I think it all starts from tomorrow's game. If our passing game continued to tank and for some reason couldn't pull out a win in D.C. then don't call me knee-jerk cos it would really be time to sound the alarm.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Honestly, at this point... why would the 49ers even care anymore?

They have already been battered and bruised multiple times this season. They have lost the lofty respect we spent earning the last two seasons, and apparently lost all credibility as an NFC contender. They have lost tough games to good opponents, they have been riddled with injuries and our offensive coordinator is still trying to find out how to put his shoes on.

At this point in the season, what the fu*k is there to be scared of anymore? We already knew the Rams and Cardinals were good teams. We already knew the Seahawks were going to break out this year. And we sure the heck knew we would struggle on offense after making Kaep play outside his game, and losing his bestest pal. We have seen it all this season.

So seriously, who cares? Why would they care about the Cardinals being "good"? Of course they're good! But I'm sure as hell the 49ers players don't give a crap about anyone else but themselves, because we are the only ones who will fix our problems. I mean yeah, we as fans can look ahead and acknowledge the teams that will give us a run for our money, but really at this point, for the 49ers, I doubt they give a sh*t about any of the teams that look "tough". It's time they put their hardhats on, get back to playing their games and start bringing it every week like it's a playoff game.

They have seen all the adversity at this point, so it really doesn't matter who we play anymore. I know this team is in a dark place right now, but it's up to them whether they climb out of it or not. The Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks or Panthers should not be on our players minds anymore. The thread should be named "49er fans seriously need to watch out!"

Yea, you are right, that's pretty much what I meant.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Arizona and St. Louis are playing good ball. Got to come out attacking and hold no prisoners.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Well, I think it all starts from tomorrow's game. If our passing game continued to tank and for some reason couldn't pull out a win in D.C. then don't call me knee-jerk cos it would really be time to sound the alarm.

If I had an Asian whore jerk my cock off for every time I've heard this, my dick would crumble right off like a bag of water leaking down a an overweight woman's chest.
Arizona? Isn't their QB the one that's a statue in the pocket?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Rascal:

If I had an Asian whore jerk my cock off for every time I've heard this, my dick would crumble right off like a bag of water leaking down a an overweight woman's chest.

The margin of error is small and getting smaller. 49ers can't afford a slipup against the teams that should be beaten, and that starts tonight in D.C.
Share 49ersWebzone