There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 9ers seriously needs to watch out !!

After how the Sunday games have transpired, I feel compelled to raise this.

Both the Rams and Cards blew out their opponents and may I add they weren't exactly bad teams neither :

• Rams 42 - Bears 21
  • Cards 40 - Colts 11

If this is an indication that both teams might be getting hot, the Seahawks might not be our only problem in the upcoming games. Noone has talked about the Rams nor the Cards. Right now, the Cards has already overtaken us at 7-4 (of course with us yet to play the Redskins) and the Rams have won 2 straight. But, it is more than just whether these teams can beat us to the 6th spot, it is what they can do to our record in our fight with the other contending teams outside of division in securing this last wildcard spot as well.

As it stands, I think we need to be cognizant the race to the wildcard spot could be more difficult than we initially expect.

I don't know about you, but I am definitely concerned.

Just saying.
Hopefully it was just the week, but I do believe they will be tough tests.
We gonna finish last in our division

BOOK iT
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bears for the first time in maybe 10 years have a terrible defense. They might have the worst rush defense in the league. Since Reggie Wayne was lost for the season Andrew Luck has been very inconsistent at QB. I wouldn't look to those victory's to mean Arizona and St Louis are all of a sudden power houses.
Lol
Niners will lose to Arizona, Rams I wouldn't be so sure of a loss...they can play really bad for long stretches and have several times this year.
Originally posted by Rascal:
After how the Sunday games have transpired, I feel compelled to raise this.

Both the Rams and Cards blew out their opponents and may I add they weren't exactly bad teams neither :

• Rams 42 - Bears 21
  • Cards 40 - Colts 11

If this is an indication that both teams might be getting hot, the Seahawks might not be our only problem in the upcoming games. Noone has talked about the Rams nor the Cards. Right now, the Cards has already overtaken us at 7-4 (of course with us yet to play the Redskins) and the Rams have won 2 straight. But, it is more than just whether these teams can beat us to the 6th spot, it is what they can do to our record in our fight with the other contending teams outside of division in securing this last wildcard spot as well.

As it stands, I think we need to be cognizant the race to the wildcard spot could be more difficult than we initially expect.

I don't know about you, but I am definitely concerned.

Just saying.

Yes, the playoff road is getting steeper and steeper. This offense has to click NOW, or we won't make it. We've lost our momentum.
We need to watch out for the Redskins first. With how our offense is going, no game is in the bag.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We're sneaking in at 7-9 and beat everyone in front of us
Rascal, aka Seahawks plant.
For real though Arizona looks pretty good. Hitting on all cylinders. Colts played like they were in the mud though lol
It's more important for them to watch out for their own offense than it is for other teams.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bears for the first time in maybe 10 years have a terrible defense. They might have the worst rush defense in the league. Since Reggie Wayne was lost for the season Andrew Luck has been very inconsistent at QB. I wouldn't look to those victory's to mean Arizona and St Louis are all of a sudden power houses.

lol.

how do you explain the cards offense? floyd 100yrds recieving, fitz 2tds, palmer 300yds, and 2 runningbacks running for 50yds each. The story isnt holding the colts to 11 points(although very impressive), its how did they drop a 40 burger on a strong colts defense?

bears? yeah they are overrated. but rams still ran for 200yds. not a small feat.

arizona is peaking right now, hopefully they drop off because they're our last game of the season.