LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Ex-Recievers Making Plays Why?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
To sum it up, our coaching is sh*t water and Roman should be canned. We could've had TY Hilton but instead we drafted AJ Jenkins (which was a terrible choice) and we all know how that went. Our drafting of offensive weapons under Harbaugh has also been garbage thus far. It's very hard to watch Niner offensive football these days.
Man yall b*tch so much over every lil thing makes me wonder how bad this place was 5-7 yrs ago when we're goin 7-9 N 8-8 most of tha time..
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Gordon had over 200 yards, yes. But 1 TD, not 3.

i wish he had 3 tds he's on my fantasy team, wouldve been like 40 pts.

greg roman should be fired
For what? It's not his fault Kap can't see open WR's
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Man yall b*tch so much over every lil thing makes me wonder how bad this place was 5-7 yrs ago when we're goin 7-9 N 8-8 most of tha time..

It was a little different when the team was a losing team and you know the players were bad so it was just widely accepted they were in a rebuilding mode. People are pissed these days because the team has great players but the offensive coaching is awful. It's a waste of talent when you have a retard as your offensive coordinator.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Roman should be given an contract extension. I figure most people in the zone say the opposite so it's definitely something that the 9ers should do. Also he is recognized in the nfl as a great oc.
Originally posted by vaden:
Remember when Harbaugh said he was going to review our offensive film from the '80s and bring Bill Walsh's offense back to San Francisco?

Lies.
Ye s I remember THAT BIG FAT LIE.....One more Thing LETS NOT GET NOMORE EX-BEARS PLAERS FOR COACHES THEY ALL HAVE THAT SAME MENTALITY....RUUUN RUN RUN AND RUN SOME MORE.
Remember when Harbaugh said he was going to review our offensive film from the '80s and bring Bill Walsh's offense back to San Francisco?

Lies.
Ye s I remember THAT BIG FAT LIE.....One more Thing LETS NOT GET NOMORE EX-BEARS PLAERS FOR COACHES THEY ALL HAVE THAT SAME MENTALITY....RUUUN RUN RUN AND RUN SOME MORE.

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Roman's offense runs "rings around" Walsh's WCO.

kEY Word is"RUN" No sense of how to do nothing else.

Lies.

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Roman's offense runs "rings around" Walsh's WCO.

kEY Word is"RUN" No sense of how to do nothing else.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Gordon had over 200 yards, yes. But 1 TD, not 3.

yeah I corrected that.
  • dj43
This offense is a power running offense that passes when it is forced to do so. Despite what Harbaugh said he was going to run, he is still Bo Schembechler reincarnate.
Because the playcalling lacks imagination in the passing game, they seem to put more effort into goofy gimmicks than they do in scheming guys open properly and utlizing all their weapons. Also, from what I've seen, I'm not impressed whatsoever with Morton as a WR coach, I think the 49ers need to upgrade at both the OC and WR coach spots.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM ]

Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
To sum it up, our coaching is sh*t water and Roman should be canned. We could've had TY Hilton but instead we drafted AJ Jenkins (which was a terrible choice) and we all know how that went. Our drafting of offensive weapons under Harbaugh has also been garbage thus far. It's very hard to watch Niner offensive football these days.

doesn't it just make you sick,I'm watching Brandob Jacobs running all over the cowgirls today,but he could not even get on field with the 9ers,Jim H is beginning to look like a dictator instead of a COACH, something else He is a Big Fat Liar....I'm loosing all trust in Him.
Originally posted by MarkD:
Roman should be given an contract extension. I figure most people in the zone say the opposite so it's definitely something that the 9ers should do. Also he is recognized in the nfl as a great oc.

If he were recognized as a great OC, he would have wound up with one of the 12+ head coaching spots that have opened up since he was here, the only one who claims that b******t are the goofy announcers reading off their cue cards. Do you think any defensive coordinator that has recently gone up against the 49ers thinks Roman is anything but a clueless nitwit?
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:

doesn't it just make you sick,I'm watching Brandob Jacobs running all over the cowgirls today,but he could not even get on field with the 9ers,Jim H is beginning to look like a dictator instead of a COACH, something else He is a Big Fat Liar....I'm loosing all trust in Him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Because the playcalling lacks imagination in the passing game, they seem to put more effort into goofy gimmicks than they do in scheming guys open properly and utlizing all their weapons. Also, from what I've seen, I'm not impressed whatsoever with Morton as a WR coach, I think the 49ers need to upgrade at both the OC and WR coach spots.

they run gimm ick plays because they don't have the Mental Capacity to do anything else and yes Roman,Morton and Geep all need to be booted out the door Head-First.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by MarkD:

If he were recognized as a great OC, he would have wound up with one of the 12+ head coaching spots that have opened up since he was here, the only one who claims that b******t are the goofy announcers reading off their cue cards. Do you think any defensive coordinator that has recently gone up against the 49ers thinks Roman is anything but a clueless nitwit?

I think they look at our lack of talent at wide receiver and laugh. His hands are sum what tied.
Originally posted by dngt49:
Yea. Our offensive system, currently, is not receiver friendly. It is probably by the coaches decision. They utilize tight ends more than they do WRs. This would work if you had TEs that compliment each other, but McDonald simply can't replace what DW did for us last year. Although, this coaching staff does utilize the known playmakers they have. Defenses are taking those options away. That is what scares me the most. The offensive coaches, whether its Harbaugh or Roman, are not adapting. It tells you something about our coaches if our cuts are producing else where. Those players have talent and yet they couldn't produce here. At this point its probably a little to late to make any staff changes since we're in the playoff hunt. If we don't start seeing designed plays for other than Boldin or Davis we should just kiss superbowl hopes goodbye.

This

This team has been WR graveyard for years...I'm surprised it's barely coming up...years back it drove me crazy seeing our 140 yard passing games from our QB's even in wins....

just last week I joked during the game Kaep was on pace for 128 yard game...sure enough the motherf**ker only passed for 127 total yards...
Share 49ersWebzone