There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex-Recievers Making Plays Why?

Anyone noticed thta Ted Ginn is making plays and catching TDs,hell even A.J.Jenkins was catching passes today...I was watching the Cowboys-Giants game as well as the Cheifs-Chargers game and and they were running screen plays after screen plays,I watched Matt Flynn come in and make plays with about a week of practice...There is no Freaking excuse for the way our Offense is playingperiod..and I know Kaep is a netter qb the flynn and yet the play calling is so damn predictable
its a shame that Dumb and Dumber refuse to go back to the WCO.....I'm sick of the answers dumb keep giving about our Offense..saying it NOW if the 9ers lose Monday,they are out of the playoffs...and ipray that JED demand that the OC staff be let go and if Dumb dosent like it he can go to...I'm quite sure if you look hard enough and long enough the 0ers can find a true WCO coach and staff.Anybody see what Josh Gordon did today..over 200 yds receiving and 1 td...could have had him and then draft a good wr in the 3rd round.....just sick of the stubbornness of the coaching staff wanting to stick what aint working and everybody can see that it aint working except Dumb and Dumber.
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Nov 24, 2013 at 4:06 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
great post
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Remember when Harbaugh said he was going to review our offensive film from the '80s and bring Bill Walsh's offense back to San Francisco?

Lies.
Opportunity I guess and depth chart. Last year guys played begging Crabtree Mario Moss VD and Delanie. A lot if those guys are gone or injured now
Roman's offense runs "rings around" Walsh's WCO.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
there is already a thread about Ginn doing this and it is enough. Jenkins finally caught his SECOND pass of the season today. Not exactly making plays -- go talk about Ginn being moderately effective in the thread already exists.
vaden

Remember when Harbaugh said he was going to review our offensive film from the '80s and bring Bill Walsh's offense back to San Francisco? Lies.

This!
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Anyone noticed thta Ted Ginn is making plays and catching TDs,hell even A.J.Jenkins was catching passes today...I was watching the Cowboys-Giants game as well as the Cheifs-Chargers game and and they were running screen plays after screen plays,I watched Matt Flynn come in and make plays with about a week of practice...There is no Freaking excuse for the way our Offense is playingperiod..and I know Kaep is a netter qb the flynn and yet the play calling is so damn predictable
its a shame that Dumb and Dumber refuse to go back to the WCO.....I'm sick of the answers dumb keep giving about our Offense..saying it NOW if the 9ers lose Monday,they are out of the playoffs...and ipray that JED demand that the OC staff be let go and if Dumb dosent like it he can go to...I'm quite sure if you look hard enough and long enough the 0ers can find a true WCO coach and staff.Anybody see what Josh Gordon did today..over 200 yds receiving and 3 tds...could have had him and then draft a good wr in the 3rd round.....just sick of the stubbornness of the coaching staff wanting to stick what aint working and everybody can see that it aint working except Dumb and Dumber.
Gordon had over 200 yards, yes. But 1 TD, not 3.
Frustrating to watch other teams pass while we continue to beat our heads into the same concrete wall over & over.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Gordon had over 200 yards, yes. But 1 TD, not 3.

i wish he had 3 tds he's on my fantasy team, wouldve been like 40 pts.

greg roman should be fired
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
its a shame that Dumb and Dumber refuse to go back to the WCO.....I'm sick of the answers dumb keep giving about our Offense..saying it NOW if the 9ers lose Monday,they are out of the playoffs...and ipray that JED demand that the OC staff be let go and if Dumb dosent like it he can go to...I'm quite sure if you look hard enough and long enough the 0ers can find a true WCO coach and staff.Anybody see what Josh Gordon did today..over 200 yds receiving and 3 tds...could have had him and then draft a good wr in the 3rd round.....just sick of the stubbornness of the coaching staff wanting to stick what aint working and everybody can see that it aint working except Dumb and Dumber.

plural?
Coaching and play calling. Period.

Adjustments must be made and the offense is going to need a major facelift if we want to compete with the big dawgs. Harbaugh + Roman need to go review the old Walsh WCO films again because this s**t right here is nothing close to the WCO. What a disgrace to label this abomination WCO. Complete and utter joke.
Yea. Our offensive system, currently, is not receiver friendly. It is probably by the coaches decision. They utilize tight ends more than they do WRs. This would work if you had TEs that compliment each other, but McDonald simply can't replace what DW did for us last year. Although, this coaching staff does utilize the known playmakers they have. Defenses are taking those options away. That is what scares me the most. The offensive coaches, whether its Harbaugh or Roman, are not adapting. It tells you something about our coaches if our cuts are producing else where. Those players have talent and yet they couldn't produce here. At this point its probably a little to late to make any staff changes since we're in the playoff hunt. If we don't start seeing designed plays for other than Boldin or Davis we should just kiss superbowl hopes goodbye.