LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

49ers Playoff Tickets for Season Ticket holder. My first time how does it work?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I logged into my account and saw this:

"Season Ticket Holders: 2013 Playoff Ticket Invoices are now available. Depending on our final regular season record, we may potentially host two playoff games: the NFC Wild Card (January 4 or 5) or NFC Divisional (January 11 or 12) and the NFC Championship (January 19). Playoff ticket prices are set by the NFL and are offered as part of a two-game package due to the limited time available for fulfillment. If we do not host both games, or if the Wild Card game is played instead of the Divisional, unused portions of your payment will be refunded via method of payment."

I am new season ticket holder this year and I wont be renewing it for next season. If we dont make it back to the playoffs, will they refund my credit card in a timely matter or will they take their sweet time (6-12 months)....
Originally posted by 49erssanjose:

"Season Ticket Holders: 2013 Playoff Ticket Invoices are now available. Depending on our final regular season record, we may potentially host two playoff games: the NFC Wild Card (January 4 or 5) or NFC Divisional (January 11 or 12) and the NFC Championship (January 19). Playoff ticket prices are set by the NFL and are offered as part of a two-game package due to the limited time available for fulfillment. If we do not host both games, or if the Wild Card game is played instead of the Divisional, unused portions of your payment will be refunded via method of payment."

I am new season ticket holder this year and I wont be renewing it for next season. If we dont make it back to the playoffs, will they refund my credit card in a timely matter or will they take their sweet time (6-12 months)....

Not sure how it works - but you probably shouldn't worry. It's very unlikely we're hosting any playoff game this year. Not official, but odds aren't in our favor.
[ Edited by olapac on Nov 24, 2013 at 5:25 PM ]
cue jim mora sr
[ Edited by hofer36 on Nov 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM ]
I ain't paying them money up front. If we end up hosting games I will buy them after the fact.
We aren't hosting a playoff game so it doesn't matter
Originally posted by 49erssanjose:

I'm not sure how long the refund takes, as in the past the unused portion just rolled over to my account for the following season's tickets...but I bet you'd get it within 4-6 weeks. But I wouldn't bother, there will be no home playoff games.
While I have received my invoice as well, and decided against buying the playoff tickets because there is virtually zero chance of playing the NFC Championship game at the 'Stick (only game even possible at this point), I can see one scenario where someone may want to buy them. That scenario is if you want to get an advance payment on your 2014 season tickets made now as those tickets will cost much more than in any prior season.

Still, with toying with the idea of buying my seats from the 'Stick; the third SBL license payment due soon; the final SBL payment due not much later, and 2014 season ticket payments slightly after that; and trying to provide a nice Christmas for my children, I think it's way to much to payout to the 49ers overall in a very short time period.
Share 49ersWebzone