There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brock Contract Details

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Once again, AB keeping us informed with gorilla reporting. Thanx Bro
Don't ape AB's passion for all things Salary Cap. Not cool bro.

Naw It's cool. Salary Cap is my thing. I have realized that. I always thrive on knowing and getting the numbers right. And it's good to have sources.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
You spoke to him?

lol, no, just a reliable source. I could tell ya, then I would have to kill ya. kidding on killing part, but serious though, can't reveal sources. Trust me, the numbers I am 99% sure are correct. There may be a small bonus or something missing. But the $7M guaranteed, comes from his $3.75M bonus, $800K 2014 base guarantee,$1.85M 2015 base guarantee on April 1 2015, and $600K base guarantee in his 2016 number, on April 1 2016.

I was asked not to call it team friendly, cap friendly, or bash it. I honestly think both sides got a great deal. Brock got a nice up front bonus, and only took up $750,000 a yr in guaranteed money. And he gets those guarantees when on roster. Plus the 49ers have a way of saving room, if he is injured(lets hope not), they save 1/16th of a 320K roster bonus, as it's tied to his gameday roster.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Once again, AB keeping us informed with gorilla reporting. Thanx Bro
Don't ape AB's passion for all things Salary Cap. Not cool bro.

Naw It's cool. Salary Cap is my thing. I have realized that. I always thrive on knowing and getting the numbers right. And it's good to have sources.
Lol I was just ragging on the poster for writing "Gorilla reporting" as opposed to guerrilla.