LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Which injury will affect us more during these last 6 games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which injury will affect us more during these last 6 games?

Tough one. Not sure if Wright is quality depth or not. I do know synder sucks tho. I would guess Brock will be on Garcon.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by midrdan:
It's a tough call, but I think they "hide" Snyder's deficiencies better than they "hide" Wright's. Wright looked horrible last week and was lucky that his poor positioning did not result in more big plays. On the bright side, it means more playing time for a rookie that has speed, so I am eager to see if we have something there. Snyder is not a big of drop off as some might think - he knows the system and Iupati was not grading out as high as you'd expect from an All Pro.

Who might that be sir?

Darryl Morris?
Iupati.

Snyder may get Kap killed.
Originally posted by CaliNiner:
It's a tough call, but I think they "hide" Snyder's deficiencies better than they "hide" Wright's. Wright looked horrible last week and was lucky that his poor positioning did not result in more big plays. On the bright side, it means more playing time for a rookie that has speed, so I am eager to see if we have something there. Snyder is not a big of drop off as some might think - he knows the system and Iupati was not grading out as high as you'd expect from an All Pro.

Who might that be sir?

Darryl Morris?

I don't see him activated.

Who might that be sir?

Darryl Morris?

Are you watching the games? He's been activated ever since he got promoted to the 53 man roster. He's number #40.
I know this is a little off-topic but am I the only one amazed at the sheer sum of money we are speaking of here?

$50,000,000

Damn!
WTF??
What about Kilgore? he's been on the team for 3 years, what's the deal?
Iupati. Snyder was released from Arizona for a reason.
brown and its not even close

Who might that be sir?

Darryl Morris?

Let me rephrase that no activated on Gameday.
None, injuries happen to all teams. Hell, Kyle Williams just blew out his ACL again. Next man up...and we have a ton of depth.
You niners will all break your Vaginas and go on the I.R.

Who might that be sir?

Darryl Morris?

Let me rephrase that no activated on Gameday.

Ummmmm.......then you're really not watching the games then, because he is activated on Gameday and playing a lot on Special Teams. Next time you watch the Niners game, look for number 40 on Special Teams, he's usually the first one down field on return coverages.
Yes he IS! Epic speed and good instincts too. Would LOVE to see him covering in the slot some day.
Share 49ersWebzone