There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Theory as to the Niners struggles

The most logical theory is that this team is unable to make adjustments to suite the situation. Initially, it starts with the player's talent (or lack there of), & then it creeps up towards the coaching staff and GM.
The logic and connections, I feel different, lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersking:
The most logical theory is that this team is unable to make adjustments to suite the situation. Initially, it starts with the player's talent (or lack there of), & then it creeps up towards the coaching staff and GM.

disagree,reverse order. it begins with the coaches calling plays, putting the players in a situation where they can do well. for example i keep going back to the decision not to go for it on fourth and goal from the one. we all know this team does run the ball well and whether it dixon or gore, or miller, have proved they can get a tough yard. yet the p***y s**t coaches whimped out and told them they were not good enough to get one yard. you ask a player what our identity is, you will get some stammering and general statements because they do not know. no the coaches are unable or unwilling to make adjustments. either that or they were just arrogant enough to think they did not have to based upon the small body of work ck did well in last year. if you really want an example of the coaches not playing to the strengths of the team, i could go back to second and goal from the five ,, but what would i want to torture myself
God bless the webzone. Responses to my obviously farcical post have so far been

1.) Bro you're crazy! Are you high!? What are your team sources!? Wheres this information coming from!? (Source my posterior. Its rather credible)
2.) Greg Roman Sucks
3.) This is a valid thought, there may be some credence to this
4.) Kaep Sucks
5.) This is post of the year and this is hilarious

I choose to go with Answer number 5.
lol nice
The logic is simple;
Roman and Harbaugh are simply out coached by more experienced play callers. Kaep may have the athletic skills, but he doesn't have a coaching staff to keep him secure in the next level. The offensive play calling is horrendous, and they constantly fail to get the plays in on time. It seems every time they have to call a time out, they fail to progress on the preceding play. Kaep does not yet have the NFL intelligence to move an offense on a consistent basis with out the help of his inept babysitters. They really on power up front which they have, but as the game progresses their spent, and the offense struggles to move the ball. Crabtree isn't the answer if a QB cant get the ball out of his hands. He holds on to the ball way to long and cant make a decision to save his life. No one man can carry this team and no one man can loose the game on his own, but each failure of execution by each player causes a breakdown of TEAM effectiveness. Harbaugh, Roman and Kaep continue to have the highest failure rates of effectiveness.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
This thread is pure awesome
This thread does point out the fact that Kap will probably be cheaper as a result of this year so far.

It's actually a blessing in disguise, because we will be able to sign him to a long-term contract next year much more easily. Long term, we're in a much better situation than the Ravens are, for example.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
This thread does point out the fact that Kap will probably be cheaper as a result of this year so far.

It's actually a blessing in disguise, because we will be able to sign him to a long-term contract next year much more easily. Long term, we're in a much better situation than the Ravens are, for example.

Brian quick say something ridiculous you are speaking too much logic and smart guy stuff. Thats not allowed here. Brian Jennings will come to silence you if the masses begin to believe.
My initial reaction was ... illuminati? Chemtrails? Alien abduction by Aliens that always speak english on tv?

But, you know, I could actually see the older York pulling this.

But not Harbaugh.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Last year our receiving core was radically different.
Crabtree awesome at moving the chains Kaep's 3rd down conversation go to guy. Hugh after the catch
Moss still had speed, respect, and his career showed he always needed to be accounted for.
Manningham/ Kyle Williams not a terrible 3rd option and just a body
Ginn speed over the top
Davis strength speed block catching total package
Walker see poor mans Davis
Lot of threats needed to be accounted for

No Crabs no YAC - drop off in 3rd down conversions
No Moss the safety doesn't have to account for him and now can focus on Boldin or Davis
Manningham just came back but again not a bad 3rd WR
Baldwin see Kyle Williams
Osgood poor mans Ginn
Davis is still the same but now more safety coverage.
Boldin has more 3rd down target than anything draws double coverage and doesn't have the speed.
Vance not as dynamic as Walker if you watch Carolina game they both drop big passes.
I love this thread

"We know where you live!"

Sincerely, the Illuminati
It's like this guy read my mind...
Andy Kaufman is still alive!!