There are 168 users in the forums

New Theory as to the Niners struggles

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
My theory is that Alex Smith did this to us. He is a curse in almost every way. He divided 2 different fan bases. Cursed this franchise for 7 years, is plagued by easy drops his entire career. Get's our SB hopes up just to make KW fumble. Now d******d gets benched and rubs his curse on Kaep and this franchise.
f**k it. I'm going to choose to believe that this legit. It makes me feel better.
Originally posted by OX49er253:
I have a new theory on the Niners "Troubles." I think we have a conspiracy on our hands, one that runs deep and into dark places. I have spent countless hours researching this, I have confirmed my suspicions with multiple insider sources and now I am going to shed light on to this awful truth. Besides for the obvious Illuminati Elements involved, I believe the Niners are playing possum with the league and have made a bold attempt to save money and possibly the franchise.

It starts with Kaep, of course it has to start with him. The front office knows that if Kaep continues to have a breakout year he will be paid in the $100 Million dollar range. They also know the secret to their success is that they have been able to spend money elsewhere on other positions as opposed to their QB. They have been able to build one of the most talented and deep teams because of this. They look at the Ravens and Falcons dropping all their cash on their QB's and their terrible struggles and decided this would not be them. Roman and Harbaugh knew after Kaep's 400 yard performance in Green Bay that if they let unleashed Kaep to his full potential the cost of signing him would be so astronomical it would blow up the team.

So they began to purposefully handcuff and handicap him with questionable play calls and personnel packages. They will continue to do this to him until the day he signs a much more team friendly deal. But I hear what you're saying, you're saying "Bro one guy due up for a big contract playing poorly a conspiracy does not make!" Don't you worry you're pretty little head random internet person. It runs deeper.

Lets look at who else is up for contracts...big contracts. Crabtree, did that achilles injury really happen by freak accident like we are led to believe? Aldon Smith...WHO WAS FEEDING HIM THE SHOTS! WHO CALLED THE POLICE ON HIM! I wouldn't be shocked if good ole Baalke was hiding behind that tree as an innocent Aldon tried to get away from his car.

Ok, ok, ok so sure it's weird that the 3 biggest guys up for a contract next year have all either played badly, been injured, or developed an addiction. But what about the 4th guy? Oh you mean Mike Iupati? Our stud LG also due for a big pay day next year? Yeah he just "sprained" his MCL last game, this was no doubt a subtle threat of what would happen if he didn't get in line and take an affordable contract. I'm on to the Harbaugh/Baalke/Illuminati reign of terror, and don't be surprised if all the guys listed above take team friendly deals well below their market value. We believe in a team full of dark manipulating individuals whose sole purpose is win as many championships as possible....BY. ANY. MEANS. NECESSARY.

Just remember though folks like Bud Light always tells us...It's only weird if it doesn't work.

P.S. I am pretty sure Brian Jennings is the actual hand doling out the mighty Harbaugh justice. They cut him so he could better work in the shadows to help the team. Fear the Centaur.

Dude, when you make claims like this you have to shed some light on your "research" and "sources" that you claim to have. Don't take me wrong, I believe this could have some truth to it but I would like to know what's making you think this besides word of mouth. Financially, everything you're saying makes sense. The 49ers, like every other team ever, would love to sign all of their top talent for cheap instead of allowing them to go elsewhere on huge contracts. But do you honestly think that their is a secret society within the 49ers front office that is pulling all these strings and allowing the 49ers to negotiate low level contracts with all these players? I'm skeptical. I think that things like this happen to people (athletes are people just like everyone else) and to be honest, Kaep and his struggles are likely partially attributed to him being "raw" and needing to be polished up a bit.
Man, why is everyone being such a jerk??? Though this theory sounds ridiculous, it is still a theory! Quit bashing the poster! No more 49er fan on 49er fan violence!

[ Edited by GodismyLight on Nov 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM ]
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Man, why is everyone being such a jerk??? Though this theory sounds ridiculous, it is still a theory! Quit bashing the poster! No more 49er fan on 49er fan violence!

I guess my post came off wrong. Not trying to bash, just noting that I'm skeptical and would like more insight into the theory.
Is this thread for free?
Originally posted by gm5689:
I guess my post came off wrong. Not trying to bash, just noting that I'm skeptical and would like more insight into the theory.

I wasn't referring to your post. Your post was relevant and constructive!
Originally posted by OX49er253:
Eh sometimes we need to take a break from the ridiculousness of fandom. There are only so many Fire Roman, bring back Alex Smith, and the sky is falling threads I can handle in a day. Besides you have to admit its kinda of weird and in a twisted way funny that our top guys up for contract have all had oddities happen to them this season. Just go with it baby, it'll feel good, I'll be gentle.

THIS...is why I love the webzone....you just blew my effin mind...

Not a fan of conspiracy theories at all but I liked the OP's craziness and enjoyed reading it. Didn't seem serious to me and its a refreshing break from the same guys crying in every thread saying the same exact things. "Roman sucks, Kaep sucks, 49ers blow forever"
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Nov 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

you must have missed the memo,, we do eat our own

I wasn't referring to your post. Your post was relevant and constructive!

Oh ok. I was definitely not trying to be a douche!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Not a fan of conspiracy theories at all but I liked the OP's craziness and enjoyed reading it. Didn't seem serious to me and its a refreshing break from the same guys crying in every thread saying the same exact things. "Roman sucks, Kaep sucks, 49ers blow forever" threads going on around here.

but roman does suck,, that is not whining, that is just a fact
Originally posted by cciowa:

That's your opinion. You're no closer to being an expert than anyone else in here. That's closer to fact than what you just posted.
Thanks I needed that after this week's BS
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by cciowa:

That's your opinion. You're no closer to being an expert than anyone else in here. That's closer to fact than what you just posted.

you do not have to be an expert to see that roman does suck. . sad to say roman is very willing to roll out example after example proving he does suck. please do not take my opinion on it. i just go by what he does
Share 49ersWebzone