Can it happen?

Originally posted by NinersHateVaginas:
You Niners sound like little snivelling poosies LMAO

"Seattle got lucky with like 5 of their wins", and

"Cmon the Niners can do it, we just gotta get in the playoffs!"

YOU GUYS SUCK...COULDNT EVEN BEAT A COMMUNITY COLLEGE TEAM RIGHT NOW

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm glad you crack yourself up so much you troll
Like someone mentioned earlier... Winning the division isn't completely out of the question. If we win out (not going to be too difficult other than Seattle) then we have a shot IF New Orleans beats Seattle, we beat Seattle, and either Arizona or St. Louis beats them. It may sound like a long shot, but look what the Bucs were able to do in Seattle before their coach got all sissy and too conservative.
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
Like someone mentioned earlier... Winning the division isn't completely out of the question. If we win out (not going to be too difficult other than Seattle) then we have a shot IF New Orleans beats Seattle, we beat Seattle, and either Arizona or St. Louis beats them. It may sound like a long shot, but look what the Bucs were able to do in Seattle before their coach got all sissy and too conservative.

you're better off hoping the giants can beat the seahawks in new york
Originally posted by NinersHateVaginas:
You Niners sound like little snivelling poosies LMAO

"Seattle got lucky with like 5 of their wins", and

"Cmon the Niners can do it, we just gotta get in the playoffs!"

YOU GUYS SUCK...COULDNT EVEN BEAT A COMMUNITY COLLEGE TEAM RIGHT NOW

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lost last two games by a total of 4 points to two playoff-caliber teams. One of those games was heavily influenced by some questionable QB-guarding calls by the refs.

CONCLUSION: Your assessment of our ability to beat a college team was egregiously inaccurate

RECOMMENDATION: EAD

lolololol
[ Edited by swayze on Nov 22, 2013 at 6:15 PM ]
I cannot wait til Seattle gets Bumped in the playoffs ONE AND DONE. Just pin pipsqueak in the pocket and don't go for his fake handoffs and their offense turns into an average 17 point a game offense with NO EXPLOSION.
Could happen. Just don't get your hopes up, or expect it to happen.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Its a waste woeryong about other teams losing. We just need to win our games and we'll be in. That's all that matters.
Expect the best, prepare for the worse.
If we don't beat the Skins then we are not in the playoffs, the Tards would have our spot. IMO every game from here on out is a must win. Sucks that it has to be like that but it's better to shape our minds BEFORE the playoffs start.
With the way the tiebreakers are set up, the Seahawks would have to lose to either the rams or cardinals for us to win the tiebreakers to win division (in addition to losing to the saints and niners)
current scientific theory dictates that in a multiverse of inifinte possibilities, not only can it happen, it will happen somewhere. Just like Jessica Alba breaking down my door and demanding I f**k a baby into her can and, in a multiverse of infinite possibility, will happen.

The question is, will those two events happen in this universe?

I'll keep you guys posted on the Jessica Alba thing.
[ Edited by Buchy on Nov 25, 2013 at 8:06 AM ]
I'd just like to say that Jessica Alba failed to show up, thus leaving me with left over chicken pasta
[ Edited by Buchy on Nov 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM ]
can it? yes. will it? probably not. This offense is too bush league to be consistent.
Originally posted by Buchy:
current scientific theory dictates that in a multiverse of inifinte possibilities, not only can it happen, it will happen somewhere. Just like Jessica Alba breaking down my door and demanding I f**k a baby into her can and, in a multiverse of infinite possibility, will happen.

The question is, will those two events happen in this universe?

I'll keep you guys posted on the Jessica Alba thing.

Haha!