LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 372 users in the forums

Can it happen?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. What a dream world. Have you been watching our offense all season? Have you been watching Seattle? They win almost every game they play.

They have been in a bunch of close games too. They just finish the games and win. We happen to lose. We need to have that killer instinct. A play here and there and we could also have won. The offense just let us down too often.

as they say more games are lost in the nfl then actually won.

As Pagano said "You don't win games in the NFL. You lose them"
Originally posted by bigboi8899:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. What a dream world. Have you been watching our offense all season? Have you been watching Seattle? They win almost every game they play.

They have been in a bunch of close games too. They just finish the games and win. We happen to lose. We need to have that killer instinct. A play here and there and we could also have won. The offense just let us down too often.

as they say more games are lost in the nfl then actually won.

As Pagano said "You don't win games in the NFL. You lose them"

its so true, if you just play steady and dont shoot yourself in the foot, you'll generally do pretty well.
No.
Sigh - I wonder if the OP realizes that creating threads like this just makes us look pathetic when fans from other teams come by for a look . . .
  • BobS
  • Veteran
No, I doubt our team with the reincarnation of our 2004 offense can win 6 straight.
Forget Seattle, they will be the #1 seed barring catastrophy. So long as the 49ers get in as a 6th seed or a 5th seed, I give the 49ers more then a Punchers chance vs ANYBODY!!!
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I look at who Seattle has beaten and the only ture contender is us, the Cards are decent but far from a true playoff team. There was Carolina week one but that team they played then and the team we played are day and night. Playing the Saints at home then the 49ers and Giants on the road will be a true test. Even if they come out of that 1-2, they still could get clipped by the Cards or Rams.

I have always held out hope that unless the Niners were mathematically eliminated, that they would rise up and take their place. I was not ready to accept anything other than that. So, what I am about to say is going to contradict all those posts I made of hope and belief. I'm sorry to anyone I might have been critical of for thinking it was out of reach weeks ago. It was just too early then for me.

Going through the list of teams that Seattle has beaten and how they have played has absolutely no value in pertaining the next games, of which the Hags only have 5 and what else? 3 of those are at home. Have we really not learned our lesson on that one? Considering the game that we gave the Saints, who in their right mind really thinks NOLA is going to go into the Bermuda Triangle of road wins and beat THAT team? Really? They put Harvin on the field for a few plays in his first action in a year. The guy made a circus catch and then broke a 57 yard kickoff return, while making every defender out there look like they were standing still. The Hags ARE getting better and we are just talking about the Niners getting better.

The answer is absolutely not. While I believe that the Niners could potentially win out, I doubt it and there is no way that Seattle loses 3 of it's last 5 games. if it happens, hey... Ban me, whatever. I would LOVE to be wrong, but I am not looking at this thing through my red and gold glasses, these guys need to get it together, make the playoffs and go on a historic run once they are in. Forget Seattle, if we win out, we are going to the playoffs.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Forget Seattle, they will be the #1 seed barring catastrophy. So long as the 49ers get in as a 6th seed or a 5th seed, I give the 49ers more then a Punchers chance vs ANYBODY!!!

Hehe.. I could have just said that and typed A LOT less. AGREED.
If this actually happens, Kaep should do a commercial for the lottery.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Let me stand on the sideline with the 49ers Madden playbook and I will get us at least 34 points a game. I do it everytime

LMAO. Amen. We have one of the best playbooks on madden but worse in the real life. The parody...

Sack in madden is actually a sack and not a first down penalty

yea seriously

We just have to take things a week at a time fellas and hope for the best.
Possible? Sure.

Seattle hasn't been a dominant team...they easily could/should have 4, possibly 5 losses right now. But like the Chiefs, they have a lucky horseshoe shoved securely up their collective a**, so they're a team that if a break is to be had, they're going to get it.

That said, no, I don't think 49ers run the table, I don't think they'll beat Seattle, and don't think Seattle does worse than 13-3.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we aint even beating the redskins bruh
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we aint even beating the redskins bruh

Yeah we will. I am pretty solid on the only potential loss taking place at the hands of the Hags and I think we will show up to that one with a good chance of winning.
You Niners sound like little snivelling poosies LMAO

"Seattle got lucky with like 5 of their wins", and

"Cmon the Niners can do it, we just gotta get in the playoffs!"

YOU GUYS SUCK...COULDNT EVEN BEAT A COMMUNITY COLLEGE TEAM RIGHT NOW

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[ Edited by NinersHateVaginas on Nov 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone