There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Alex Smith question, no, not a fan..

I watched the Chief's Bronco's game and while Alex is still a great "Game Manager" who protects the ball, he still doesn't have that real take over the game and go deep capability that elite QB's have. While I believe you guys would have a better record with Alex under center, I just don't see him as the guy capable of stepping up and taking over a game to win a championship. You folks need a QB because CK doesn't have the mental quicks or fortitude to do it either IMHO. He's a tremendous athlete but if that's all it took then Vick would have a hand full of rings by now. He doesn't.....

IBTL
WTF is going on here. MODs wake up.
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
I watched the Chief's Bronco's game and while Alex is still a great "Game Manager" who protects the ball, he still doesn't have that real take over the game and go deep capability that elite QB's have. While I believe you guys would have a better record with Alex under center, I just don't see him as the guy capable of stepping up and taking over a game to win a championship. You folks need a QB because CK doesn't have the mental quicks or fortitude to do it either IMHO. He's a tremendous athlete but if that's all it took then Vick would have a hand full of rings by now. He doesn't.....

check the forum name. NFL Talk is for this sort of thing.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Next time you could use the report the post function. That would be helpful.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

12 minutes pass.

b***hes about the mods.

lol.