LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

After the Ahmad Brooks sack and fumble...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by 4ML:
free thread

Originally posted by ManBearPig:

LOL
Chicken Neck
Well we woulda won if they got this call right.

If Kap and Roman aren't complete tools though we beat the saints and the panthers.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
can we get over this call...we lost despite being handed 21pts by the saints.

this call had VERY LITTLE to do w/ why we lost

You're right and wrong. That call was the reason why we lost, but if our offense showed up, that played wouldn't have mattered as much.

Like i said earlier, i am STARTING to lose interest in football in lieu of other activities. If my friends wanted to go do something outside, then I'll go. If there's an nba game on or good network tv on, I'll watch that an NFL game. The only game i pay attention to is the niners.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
can we get over this call...we lost despite being handed 21pts by the saints.

this call had VERY LITTLE to do w/ why we lost

You're right and wrong. That call was the reason why we lost, but if our offense showed up, that played wouldn't have mattered as much.

Like i said earlier, i am STARTING to lose interest in football in lieu of other activities. If my friends wanted to go do something outside, then I'll go. If there's an nba game on or good network tv on, I'll watch that an NFL game. The only game i pay attention to is the niners.

This. Refs in NBA games don't make a mistake.
Two things no one understands anymore including everyone associated with the nfl....

1. What is a catch
2. What is a legal hit.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Two things no one understands anymore including everyone associated with the nfl....

1. What is a catch
2. What is a legal hit.

the hits are subjective game to game. you'll see it called in some then flip the channel and not called in the other games. catches however are pretty easy to figure out, unless theres a problem with a given fan understanding the process of a catch.
Share 49ersWebzone