LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

In the heard: "I heard Harbaugh is driving 49ers ownership crazy."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He mentioned Jim as a possible replacement at USC if we don't make the playoffs. He went own to say that JH was driving ownership crazy. Is there any truth to this??? I don't see how you could have issues with a guy who took your team so far in so little time.
Uh no
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lol harbaugh ain't goin nowhere.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Colin Cowherd is a f**king idiotic tool. USC is gonna make their interim the head coach after that win against Stanford. lol, and Jim ain't returning to college ranks anytime soon.
Considering its cowherd who is "hearing" rumbles I would give it very little credence. His only ties to the niners seems to be Trent dilfer. Espn needs to make up their minds, I thought the other rumor was Texas was gonna break the bank for Jim.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Nov 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
He mentioned Jim as a possible replacement at USC if we don't make the playoffs. He went own to say that JH was driving ownership crazy. Is there any truth to this??? I don't see how you could have issues with a guy who took your team so far in so little time.

he is a seattle fan btw

he also mentioned greg roman as a USC replacement a few weeks ago.

why would harbaugh leave to go to place that Pete Carroll helped re-establish.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Del Rio is going to be the next SC coach.
It's not inconceivable if the ownership is asking to cut ties with Roman and Harbaugh is being loyal to him at the detriment of the team. But yeah...
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
It's not inconceivable if the ownership is asking to cut ties with Roman and Harbaugh is being loyal to him at the detriment of the team. But yeah...

you really think the ownership would say

"f**k you harbaugh, youre fired" and try to go back to nolan/ singletary/
Cowherd

• boast
  • Hella Fame
lol at ownership getting rid of the coach that just took the team to within 5 yds of winning the Super Bowl. I couldn't think of a better thing to do the year before you move to a shiny new stadium. Cowherd needs to lay off the pot brownies.
What a moron
This is a f**king joke. Listen to local guys for Niner stuff. We FINALLY have a good HC and we're going to let him go. Right before the big move to Santa Clara. Coming off of a Super Bowl. Yeah, sure.
Everyone is just getting their shots in while we're down. I doubt the dumbass even believes the s**t he's saying.
Please.
Share 49ersWebzone