There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Toughest Losses..

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,199
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
1998 vs Atlanta in the playoffs, still makes me mad as f**k thinking about it, especially with Garrison Hearst getting injured so easily. 2011 vs the Giants in the NFC Championship Game, 49ers had that game in hand, just another field goal would have put the game away.

that giants game was the first time i saw roman being a retard calling for a toss on a wet field with a wet ball to kyle williams. it only got worse from there and now he is a full blown mongoloid
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,199
it was just another playoff game in our history but when mooch took a knee at half time vs tampa, i was livid.. of course i had to live through the niners giving up a big fourth quarter lead in 72 or 73 to dallas in the playoffs when we were ahead 28-16 with two minutes left in the game. what a way to enter puberty
one of the times i do blame the refs,, i think those calls were called on you right ronnie? Right you are CC. A PI call against Eric Wright and a holding call against Ronnie. The fix was definitely in.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Nov 20, 2013 at 6:57 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,199
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
one of the times i do blame the refs,, i think those calls were called on you right ronnie? Right you are CC. A PI call against Eric Wright and a holding call against Ronnie. The fix was definitely in.
you were a head hunter so i can see that call really i think the one on eric and maybe even you to,,,,, our guys were no where near the wide outs. now in that case i am arm in arm with the oliver stones of the world.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,199
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
one of the times i do blame the refs,, i think those calls were called on you right ronnie? Right you are CC. A PI call against Eric Wright and a holding call against Ronnie. The fix was definitely in.

i know i will hate myself for asking but i wonder if that is on you tube somewhere. i must like to torture myself
i know i will hate myself for asking but i wonder if that is on you tube somewhere. i must like to torture myself I think the NFL has pulled all the videos
how is the super bowl loss not everyone's most hated loss?

f**k ray lewis
Our 1 and only superbowl loss was by far my worst football moment. As it was happening, I thought I was witnessing one of the greatest comebacks in superbowl history.... the kind of thing people are talking about for years and years. To come up short and loose was almost too much to handle.
That MNF a few years ago against the Cardinals stung more than usual. I know I'm not the only one. Oh the Singletary years...
Originally posted by xtm059:
how is the super bowl loss not everyone's most hated loss?

f**k ray lewis

Yeah it certainly is for me, and all the NFC Championship games or Divisional game losses are right behind it, they have a distinctly different feel than when the niners are still fighting for playoff positioning or just to get in the playoffs. I'm a lot angrier when they lose a game in the regular season they should've or could've won. The playoff losses, I'm just like.. oh, season is over.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

1998 vs Atlanta in the playoffs, still makes me mad as f**k thinking about it, especially with Garrison Hearst getting injured so easily. 2011 vs the Giants in the NFC Championship Game, 49ers had that game in hand, just another field goal would have put the game away.

I don't even remember anything after Hearst broke his ankle, I was so upset I pretty much have blacked it out of my memory.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Nov 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM ]