There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh needs to clean house after this season

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Its amazing how much dumb s**t gets thought of and then actually written on this board.
the teams play against good teams, esp in the last two games as well as the "work " by the OC has a little to do with some of these thoughts in their defense
Originally posted by Paulb10486:
It's uneducated, hyperemotional posts like these that make me sad fans like this exist. I truly feel dumber after reading this. But please continue to haphazardly toss around logical fallacies and ungrounded assumptions to dignify your flawed argument if that makes you feel better.

Enlighten us, oh mighty Paul. Show me how much my argument is illegitimate and uneducated. Do I not provide a relevant explanation? Or are you just going to hide behind your computer, assuming you know more than some of us? I'll give you some time so you can google some more big words.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Its amazing how much dumb s**t gets thought of and then actually written on this board.

As much dumb s**t that gets thought of, it's even more dumb to reply without any intelligent feedback. Another tough 49er fan. Lmao.
Overeaction. We are 6-4. In a playoff hunt. In the best division in football. We have lost games to some of the better teams in the league and we have not been fully healthy in any of those contests. No crabtree, banged up VD, banged up willis, etc. The only position I would like to see upgraded on the coaching staff is WR coach. I cannot believe it is just an issue of scouting and play calling. Look at the job Rathman does with our RBs. We are so stinking deep. Same thing with our D lineman and DBs. It's like we constantly have guys that step up and fill in to the roles. The only players who perform in our wideout corps are the ones who get it done on their own. Crabtree, and Boldin. Those guys just need to know what the plays are. We have to get more out of our next level in the WR corps. Case in point was John Baldwin pulling off a route when he had one on one on hte outside. To me that's just lazy and speaks of a guy who is poorly coached/lead.
Asside from reads and general development of Kaepernick there is one thing I would also like to see him improve in. He needs to hold his wideouts accountable. Kaep puts lots of pressure on himself. But he needs to put preassure on his teamates. I mean if tom brady or Payton manning had thrown that route and the receiver had given up on it you would have seen both of those guys on their wideouts. Manning does it with huddles and "coaching" Brady just generally would be in the dudes face and tell him to step up.
Receivers need to do their job every play every snap and to expect the ball.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I've been asleep since the day we hired Mike Singletary, just woke up today.

I see nothing's changed!

Okay Captain America!!
Blame Mangini. He's the difference between last year and this year. It was Mangini who advised Harbaugh to throw boneheaded challenge flags against the Saints and he's the one critiquing the offense as how it coan be defenced therefor altering the gameplans. He's a defensive minded coach messing with the offense same as Seifert wanted to do and same as Nolan and Singletary did. Roman and Harbs need to ignore his advice, it's taken away any explosiveness the team used to have. JMO
(I think he's sabotaging the season so he can take over) <tongue in cheek>
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by SFrush:
I stopped reading once the OP mentioned Fangio.

Me too.

You guys got that far
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"Harbaugh needs to clean house after this season"

If he does the job right ("clean house") and accordingly, well then, he and Baalke would be gone too... everyone (MOSTLY on offense) has played a part of this season not going the way we hoped/thought it would be. Especially Harbaugh/Baalke/Roman!!

There's still enough time to right the ship. If we go into the playoffs healthy AND if Harbaugh gets it together, nobody is gonna want some, NOBODY!
Our defense is f**king amazing, and only gonna get better. If he didn't have the worst offense in the league they would be a top three ranked defense for sure.

Im sure they are also extremely frustrated that they continually come up huge in big games, but we cant get the wins because the offense if f**king pathetic.
Originally posted by LVJay:

If he does the job right ("clean house") and accordingly, well then, he and Baalke would be gone too... everyone (MOSTLY on offense) has played a part of this season not going the way we hoped/thought it would be. Especially Harbaugh/Baalke/Roman!!

There's still enough time to right the ship. If we go into the playoffs healthy AND if Harbaugh gets it together, nobody is gonna want some, NOBODY!

The problem is, people used to fear us, now nobody does, especially Seattle. They laugh at us, whether you realize it or not.
im considering everyone with less than a 1000 posts a seahawks fan.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nostradoofus:
Originally posted by LVJay:

The problem is, people used to fear us, now nobody does, especially Seattle. They laugh at us, whether you realize it or not.

WTF are you talking about... I LAUGH AT THEM!!!

Their still our team, however, and until we're out of the playoffs/playoff race, I'll keep thinking we have a chance.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
im considering everyone with less than a 1000 posts a seahawks fan.

LOL!! But don't stop there. Some of them were/are tricky... they've prolly been in here for quite some time (over 1000 posts).

Why CAWK suckers would do lame stuff like that is beyond me
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
stop it.

the defense is fine. did you see what the saints did to the coybows last week and what they couldn't do against us?

lol

don't say a word about the defense. the defense held the panthers to 10 points

and the saints to really 20 but we'll call it 23

drew brees had 1 td pass and 1int

you're supposed to win games like that

russel wilson had 150 yards passing 1td 1int you're supposed to win games when that happens

luck had 150 yards and no td passes you're supposed to win when that happens

he needs to clean house offensively NOW

not wait until this season is over

do it
now.

you are on point,I agree very much IT WOULD MAKE my year Bring out the freaking broom and sweep the 3 Blind Mice out the Door...And Bring Back the West Coast Offense......they call Gro the Mad scientist...more like Just plain MAD with science involved at all ...Don't Forget Geep he needs to go and join Popeye,and PLEASE no more USC guys...the 9ers WASTED a Draft Pick on Ron Johnson because Morton coached him in college @USC and Johnson got cut sheesh.
stop it.

the defense is fine. did you see what the saints did to the coybows last week and what they couldn't do against us?

lol

russel wilson had 150 yards passing 1td 1int you're supposed to win games when that happens

do it
now.

you are on point,I agree very much IT WOULD MAKE my year Bring out the freaking broom and sweep the 3 Blind Mice out the Door...And Bring Back the West Coast Offense......they call Gro the Mad scientist...more like Just plain MAD with science involved at all ...Don't Forget Geep he needs to go and join Popeye,and PLEASE no more USC guys...the 9ers WASTED a Draft Pick on Ron Johnson because Morton coached him in college @USC and Johnson got cut sheesh.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Exactly what type of plays are you supposed to call when you have a one read QB who every DC knows exactly how to play and stack the box against Gore?

Stop drinking the Koolaid of a Never have-been QB Dildo oh Imean dilfer
stop it.

lol

do it
now.

Exactly what type of plays are you supposed to call when you have a one read QB who every DC knows exactly how to play and stack the box against Gore?

Stop drinking the Koolaid of a Never have-been QB Dildo oh Imean dilfer

i feel you made this post in 2011 and in 2012 too
cause im probably right

so what does that tell you?

maybe just maybe its the coordinator huh?

2012 we had a QB who could read a defense at the line, pick the correct play, and make the correct throw. We don't have that any more. Kap pretty much just uses all the clock, can't figure it out and just takes a guess at what to do. He usually picks exactly what the defense is expecting.

Who? you mean the qb who had MOSS open in the endzone and looked at Him and threw a interception to VD who was COVERED, yeah thats the QB you would LOVE to HAVE.