There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Could McCoy be our Alex Smith???

Yes I am a Smith supporter. Yes I think we would be 9 -1 with him. Put McCoy in a lets get to the basics of this.offense and & quit relying on Kap to win the game. It doesnt help that Harbaugh keeps praising him. Even tonight he wasn't going through his progressions.
Yes I am a Smith supporter. Yes I think we would be 9 -1 with him. Put McCoy in a lets get to the basics of this.offense and & quit relying on Kap to win the game. It doesnt help that Harbaugh keeps praising him. Even tonight he wasn't going through his progressions.

Will I be burned at the stake?
GTFOH!!

i like smith but we would not be 9-1 with alex this year. KC has a better team than we do with a better defense, better offensive coaches and playmakers.
I doubt they ever give McCoy a chance.

49ers will fill the QB hole in the years to come. It just sucks having to trade for a QB... wish we could draft our own first rounder.

With Smith we'd be 7-3 IMO.
[ Edited by winningestqb on Nov 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]
No
I said NOOOO
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erEgg:

Will I be burned at the stake?
Hit the road.
Yes, I saw Alex Smith play a little last night -- he stands in the pocket and goes through his progressions like a seasoned vet.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i like smith but we would not be 9-1 with alex this year. KC has a better team than we do with a better defense, better offensive coaches and playmakers.

No way. The KC OL is arse compared to SF's, and their playcalls are every bit as troublesome.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am upset as anyone about the team but this just silly. but then i looked at the number of posts mr egg had and the lack of little red boxes filled. ck is our quarterback and he is still learning and is the best we got. i tell you all roads lead to roman
Ugghhhh!
chiefs dont have any more playmakers than niners...davis is better than any of their tes and bowe and boldin are fairly even....ditto charles and gore...smith right now is a superior qb to kaeprnick, pure and simple....
Originally posted by hofer36:
chiefs dont have any more playmakers than niners...davis is better than any of their tes and bowe and boldin are fairly even....ditto charles and gore...smith right now is a superior qb to kaeprnick, pure and simple....

Completing less than 50% of his passes against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL, okay. He proved once more last night why this team traded him away, he is simply incapable of making the big plays when the other team is scoring points and that will never change.
The niners coaching staff is so afraid of their lack of depth (McCoy and Bethel Thompson) they are not allowing CK7 to run th eball. They know a hurt CK7 means the season is done, toast.

You probably are one of the folks who criticized the release of BJ Daniels, who was going to be the next Russel Wilson in Seattle. Well Seattle picked him up, and 3 weeks later he is now unemployed as is a free agent.