There are 240 users in the forums

SEASON'S BASICALLY OVER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Glad to hear a Bandwagon fan is leaving!!

We don't need quitters.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
6 times out of 10 years your list shows a #1 or a #2. So it's good to be a high seed....

So 60% for you is definitive?

Let me give you more stats:
4 out of those 6 lost the Super Bowl
3 out of the 4 teams that were lower than 2nd seed won it

Now what?
Everybody is conceding the NFC South to the Saints, but they have to play the Panthers twice. If the Panthers were to win both, they'd have a leg up on the division. Even with a split, if the Saints stumble, the Panthers could win, so the Niners, as a 6, could most definitely play the Panthers as a 3. I think if Harbaugh doesn't get Kaepernick fixed now, Arizona or Chicago could sneak in as a 6 and the Niners would be on the outside looking in. We've lost to Seattle, Indy, the Saints and the Panthers. We can't beat good teams anymore. We stink against them.
Originally posted by nostradoofus:
Everybody is conceding the NFC South to the Saints, but they have to play the Panthers twice. If the Panthers were to win both, they'd have a leg up on the division. Even with a split, if the Saints stumble, the Panthers could win, so the Niners, as a 6, could most definitely play the Panthers as a 3. I think if Harbaugh doesn't get Kaepernick fixed now, Arizona or Chicago could sneak in as a 6 and the Niners would be on the outside looking in. We've lost to Seattle, Indy, the Saints and the Panthers. We can't beat good teams anymore. We stink against them.

They lost by a combined total of 4 points against Carolina and New Orleans. Give me a break. The 49ers aren't far off, they just need to get the offense fixed, call a better gameplan for the personnel they have, not the personnel they wish they had.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They lost by a combined total of 4 points against Carolina and New Orleans. Give me a break. The 49ers aren't far off, they just need to get the offense fixed, call a better gameplan for the personnel they have, not the personnel they wish they had.

But the games against Seattle and Indy were not close. We got blown out. Seattle never gets blown out. Plus, we got blown out by Seattle and the Giants last year. We never got blown out in 2011. We're going backwards since we got rid of Alex Smith. It's a fact. The coaching staff either needs to fix themselves or fix Kaepernick.
Originally posted by nostradoofus:
But the games against Seattle and Indy were not close. We got blown out. Seattle never gets blown out. Plus, we got blown out by Seattle and the Giants last year. We never got blown out in 2011. We're going backwards since we got rid of Alex Smith. It's a fact. The coaching staff either needs to fix themselves or fix Kaepernick.

Sure they were, it was 13-7 at the start of the 4th quarter, 49ers had bad turnovers that basically gave Indy gimme's for points, same against Seattle, both games were very closely played and it came down to the offense not being able to do much of anything as usual.
playoffs???
if we go to the playoffs anything can happen.. we could heat up.. but i am afraid we might not even make it that far..
Share 49ersWebzone