LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

SEASON'S BASICALLY OVER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
We all now must bow to Seattle.. They will be the NFC West champ this year w/o a doubt... I'm a classy person, and I wanna congratulate them..

It's gonna be SEATTLE - NEW ORLEANS, CHICAGO and surprisingly, the NY GIANTS. I see us beating Carolina in the wild card, and getting trashed by the Seahawks up in Seattle..

It's time for some changes again... Our offense is so freakin predictable... Gore is in his last thread, and that really is the bottom line.. tho we have the best OL in football, our coaching staff keeps making this team a finesse type of offense.. We had a several 3rd and 1.. 3rd and 2... 3 and 3, and we continue to spread out the field, put our QB on shot gun, and makes it easier for the opposing team to defense us..

Speaking of the QB, we all marveled to what Kap did last year.. but it's time to notify him that he's NO superstar.. not just yet.. that he needs to PROVE that last year was not a ONE YEAR WONDER type of season.. and lets start by telling him that he's a knuckle-head for wearing that Miami Dolphins cap..

I don't understand how Russell Wilson can hit 8 different target today (vs Minnesota) while our QB is so limited in his read and options.. Seattle does not have the WR talent that we have on this team but yet, they all continue to excel..

Sorry guys, but w/all the picks we have this upcoming draft, part of me is really hoping that we don't make the playoffs and get a spot in the middle of the draft and land more talent this upcoming draft.

We also need to start looking for a new offensive coordinator if Harbaugh does not wanna takeover the offense..

Also, it's time to draft more athlete in the secondary cause the hard hitting style of Whitner will never be enough.. Our DL also needs some help.. the more I watch this team, the more it makes me wonder if we'll be the 90s New Orleans Saints of the NFC West... remember them?? Great defense, great running team, but just can never get on top of the mountain..
Season is far from over
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
You're in denial my friend...
Thank you so much for creating this thread. I can stop watching now that I know what happens in the end.

Originally posted by 9moon:
We all now must bow to Seattle.. They will be the NFC West champ this year w/o a doubt... I'm a classy person, and I wanna congratulate them..

Hope the mods ban you the stupidity of making this thread. You're more than welcome to go to another forum and cry there.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 17, 2013 at 10:16 PM ]
you hope we don't make the playoffs?

you believe that we have better receivers than Seattle?

yeah ok lock this b***h up.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Unless the team is setting up Kap to fail this year, so that we wont have to pay him the Manning-Brady-Rogers like money, I just don't see this team getting further anymore...
Unless the team is setting up Kap to fail this year, so that we wont have to pay him the Manning-Brady-Rogers like money, I just don't see this team getting further anymore...

I'm sure the Packers, Giants and Ravens fans all thought like u too the past couple years
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Nov 17, 2013 at 10:23 PM ]

Ravens fans were definitely saying the same thing around this time last year.

Giants fans were definitely saying the same thing in 2007 & 2011.

I will never ever give up until they are mathematically elimated. But if they don't get going starting next week, its combine and draft watch and hopefully Blake Bortles QB declares for the draft.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Ravens fans were definitely saying the same thing around this time last year.

Giants fans were definitely saying the same thing in 2007 & 2011.

This. We have the NFL right were we want them.

It's gonna be SEATTLE - NEW ORLEANS, CHICAGO and surprisingly, the NY GIANTS. I see us beating Carolina in the wild card, and getting trashed by the Seahawks up in Seattle..

It's time for some changes again... Our offense is so freakin predictable... Gore is in his last thread, and that really is the bottom line.. tho we have the best OL in football, our coaching staff keeps making this team a finesse type of offense.. We had a several 3rd and 1.. 3rd and 2... 3 and 3, and we continue to spread out the field, put our QB on shot gun, and makes it easier for the opposing team to defense us..

Speaking of the QB, we all marveled to what Kap did last year.. but it's time to notify him that he's NO superstar.. not just yet.. that he needs to PROVE that last year was not a ONE YEAR WONDER type of season.. and lets start by telling him that he's a knuckle-head for wearing that Miami Dolphins cap..

I don't understand how Russell Wilson can hit 8 different target today (vs Minnesota) while our QB is so limited in his read and options.. Seattle does not have the WR talent that we have on this team but yet, they all continue to excel..

Sorry guys, but w/all the picks we have this upcoming draft, part of me is really hoping that we don't make the playoffs and get a spot in the middle of the draft and land more talent this upcoming draft.

We also need to start looking for a new offensive coordinator if Harbaugh does not wanna takeover the offense..

Also, it's time to draft more athlete in the secondary cause the hard hitting style of Whitner will never be enough.. Our DL also needs some help.. the more I watch this team, the more it makes me wonder if we'll be the 90s New Orleans Saints of the NFC West... remember them?? Great defense, great running team, but just can never get on top of the mountain..

1. We wouldn't play Carolina in the WC round since they won't be a division winner

2. Gore is running fine

3. Our O-line isn't even close to being the best in football

4. Seattle has a lot more talent on the field than we do on offense

5. Rooting for the Niners to miss the playoffs?
we're still in the UEFA champions league
The way the defense is playing we have a chance to make the playoffs

The way offense is playing we have a chance NOT to make the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone