There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do You Take Pleasure in Kapernicks Struggles?

Do You Take Pleasure in Kapernicks Struggles?

free thread

Kaep failing or succeeding in the future doesn't bother me/ I don't care.

I was just interested in the fact that last year he was thought to be a football deity because of a couple runs and everyone thought that meant they would own the Super Bowl.

everyone poo poo'd me when I said none of the great rookies from last year would get their team to a SB last year and if any of them did they would lose the SB.
You cant tell me that many great players are that great that quickly in whats supposed to be tough to do. It just tells me free agency and the new passing rules make players look better then they actually are. Kaep only has his athletic ability and that will only get you so far as a QB. You can talk a bunch of what ifs but the 49ers didn't win the SB last year due in large part to a rookie QB which was no surprise to me. The Ravens competed with and beat the almighty Brady...and Manning ! Kaep was a dumb little cockroach to them and they set the blue print how to beat the niners in the SB.

LOL i'm a Rams fan but still a sports fan. I don't hate Kaep I just like being right and I knew it was too early to jump his bandwagon
I sure don't take pleasure in it. When he played as he did last 3 losses, I got viscerally sick, each and every time. Today we lost...but we did play better. Roman did call some quick hitters, 2-3 second passes that were usually successful, but nowhere near enough. How could anybody rejoice over our QB looking like ca ca? I don't believe that.
Sadly people do, lol
During the Smith era, there were clearly people here that wished for his failure because they had invested so much in his defeat. When he started winning with Harbaugh, they still slammed him and it was obvious they wanted him gone despite the fact that we were winning, they just didn't like the guy.

All that hate against Smith really split the fanbase. Its like they couldn't be happy for the guy no matter what he did. Once Kap showed up, many of those critics embraced him and prayed he would take Smith's job. When he did, they were ecstatic, they had finally slain the dragon. But the damage had been done in the fanbase, and now that the tables are turned, they are doing everything to defend horrible QB play.

It's a pretty sad situation.

I don't like seeing a 49er QB fail, but many have failed before Kap, and some will after he's gone. I never thought Kap was the answer, I said he was an illusion due to defenses not knowing his game, and its proven itself out that way.

Also, his lack of humility it TOTALLY unbecoming a 49er QB. Our QB's are hard working and humble, something that Kap does not project, nor has he shown in both work ethic and results.
[ Edited by Pinchi on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]
Only three types of people that loves it.
1. Bandwagons
2. SeaCawk suckers
3. Alex Smith LOVERS
Originally posted by seahawksforever:
Yes I love it! Almost as much as I love watching the Seahawks own the NFC.

And all the Lombardi's the Seahawks own.
Originally posted by Pinchi:
During the Smith era, there were clearly people here that wished for his failure because they had invested so much in his defeat. When he started winning with Harbaugh, they still slammed him and it was obvious they wanted him gone despite the fact that we were winning, they just didn't like the guy.

All that hate against Smith really split the fanbase. Its like they couldn't be happy for the guy no matter what he did. Once Kap showed up, many of those critics embraced him and prayed he would take Smith's job. When he did, they were ecstatic, they had finally slain the dragon. But the damage had been done in the fanbase, and now that the tables are turned, they are doing everything to defend horrible QB play.

It's a pretty sad situation.

I don't like seeing a 49er QB fail, but many have failed before Kap, and some will after he's gone. I never thought Kap was the answer, I said he was an illusion due to defenses not knowing his game, and its proven itself out that way.

Also, his lack of humility it TOTALLY unbecoming a 49er QB. Our QB's are hard working and humble, something that Kap does not project, nor has he shown in both work ethic and results.

Thank you. I've never liked Kaepernick's public persona or how cocky he is. His Super Bowl run was with a team that had already gone to the NFC Championship the year before. Now that the team is his, and he has a full 16 games under his belt, we've seen what he's really made of. He locks onto his initial read like a rookie and makes it easy for DB's and safeties to jump his routes and intercept him. He easily could have had 3 picks today, but two were dropped outright. He makes the occasionally good pass, but he leaves a lot of plays out on the field.
He'll find himself. Hes learning growing pains. It may take 2 years atleast but he'll definetly get there. He needs weapons around him.