There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do You Take Pleasure in Kapernicks Struggles?

Do You Take Pleasure in Kapernicks Struggles?

There is no way around the fact that Kap is struggling. Whether or not he can turn it around remains to be seen. But I just cant help but get the feeling many posters seemed overjoyed that Kap is falling on his face. Maybe they are bitter he replaced Smith? Maybe they think he's a cocky punk that needs to be put in his place? Maybe it was that the Zone anointed him to the HOF over the summer? Heck, maybe some are flat out racist? It doesn't matter why, it just matters that it is. So I'm curious, how many of you are actually taking pleasure in Kap's present struggles? Is anyone man or woman enough to admit it?
Wtf
Who would be a fan if they did that??
There are definitely some Zoners who don't like the way he took the starting job, or they just don't like his personality. That's fine, whatever. But if you actually enjoy watching him struggle, or want to see him fail, please do us all a favor and be a fan of another team.
No, watching Kap and the Niners struggle is the equivalent of masturbating with sandpaper.
No, I'm actually freaking pissed about it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Count Mcgiblotts as a yes
[ Edited by jimrat on Nov 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM ]
I remember a poster here saying when we lost the SuperBowl that it was like "karma" For the way Jim Harbaugh conducted the switch etc. That was like an utter slap in the face to fandom. I couldn't believe someone would say such a thing. I think this thread doesn't really have much place even though there may be a sick few that stick to their ideology and somewhere inside them feel vindicated over their opinion, they are probably only amounting to 1 or 2 ppl.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
There are definitely some Zoners who don't like the way he took the starting job, or they just don't like his personality. That's fine, whatever. But if you actually enjoy watching him struggle, or want to see him fail, please do us all a favor and be a fan of another team.

This, wish mods would just start banning people who bring up that s**t. If you don't want Kaepernick to succeed, GTFO and go elsewhere, you're not wanted here, don't give a damn how you feel about the last guy that was here, last I checked he was completing under 50% of his passes against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL.

Kaepernick is the QB now, even if for whatever reason the 49ers go with someone else down the road, I'm never going to wish for this team or for any player on this team to not succeed, if they are a 49er, then they have my support, straight up.
Yes I love it! Almost as much as I love watching the Seahawks own the NFC.
I guess I'm just blown away by how many people have turned so quickly. Its like a lynch mob from the moment of kick-off. And if we as fan are calling out plays before they happen, how much easier is it for NFL coaches and players who study film all week? The hate for Kap is so intense it feels personal.
a real fan doesn't. i want the 49ers to win and that means Kaepernick performing at a high level. I have nothing against the guy.....
There are a BUNCH of haters on this board that do! Go to the pymwymi Chiefs thread and they are all there sucking Alex Smith off!
IBTL