LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Just as long as we peak at the right time, we're gonna be okay!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
something needs to STILL BE DONE ABOUT TIME MANAGEMENT. it's a given that we burn a timeout on our first series on the road every time. harbaugh losing challenges all the time doesnt exactly help either
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It means "dumb" or "stupid".

whats the origin of this being the thing to say instead of -stupid ?
Past 2 years this team has had a 1st round bye. It's time to face some adversity and get to the Super Bowl the hard way. It's all about getting hot at the right time. I can't even remember the last time a top 2 seed won the super bowl.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
getting a wildcard spot this year is going to be very, very difficult.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Face the reality fellas... we saw the last best game of this team.. it was week one, vs the Packers..
Originally posted by ram29jackson:

whats the origin of this being the thing to say instead of -stupid ?

You know, that's a good question lol. Probably came from an internet meme. Just go to Google images and search for "potato meme". There's probably a million of them.
harbaugh last year had the balls to get rid of their OC. Does this Harbaugh have the balls to do the same?
Originally posted by nazniner:
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
The season hinges on the impact Crabtree has...If he comes back and plays like he did last year then watch out because this team can definitely get to the Bowl if he opens things up for the entire offense

I hope you're right. The last two weeks have been difficult to watch the offense struggling to be productive. Getting Crabtree back might give the offense a spark at the right time of the season.

Just look at it this way...All the offense has to do i play marginally better the last two games and this team is 8-2. It's always doom and gloom on this board. Crabs is the key.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
harbaugh last year had the balls to get rid of their OC. Does this Harbaugh have the balls to do the same?

Good question. Issue is do we have anyone qualified to take over? The Ravens had Jim Caldwell. We have...Chryst, Morton, Rathman, Solari, Drevno. I don't feel good about any of those guys. I guess I'd go with Chryst, the QB coach. No disrespect to Rathman, but he's a career RB coach.
well, then you can kiss his pro career goodbye.

this aint college

Well, from what I saw last year is that this kid can pass the ball. But harbaugh is too scared to get Kaep hurt so he's limited what he can do on the field. He needs to be instinctive. The coaches are taking that away from him, at this point.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

Good question. Issue is do we have anyone qualified to take over? The Ravens had Jim Caldwell. We have...Chryst, Morton, Rathman, Solari, Drevno. I don't feel good about any of those guys. I guess I'd go with Chryst, the QB coach. No disrespect to Rathman, but he's a career RB coach.
morton needs to follow roman out. our wideouts have not been coached up since hes been here. we really have no one on the team who can step up, besides maybe the eric mangina
what does "potato" mean around here ?

Thats Greg Roman's webzone name.
Call me crazy with the way Seattle is playing lights out right now, but.... I could see them losing three in a row after the bye. They play NO, US, and a hopeful Giants team. Not to mention Arizona who is still fighting. Season is not over, even if it looks dim right now. In the playoffs anything can happen, even a win in Seattle.
Originally posted by tondiman:
Call me crazy with the way Seattle is playing lights out right now, but.... I could see them losing three in a row after the bye. They play NO, US, and a hopeful Giants team. Not to mention Arizona who is still fighting. Season is not over, even if it looks dim right now. In the playoffs anything can happen, even a win in Seattle.

my n***a but we have to make changes to ourselves before we even think of playoffs. playcalling has been absolute s**t lately
to be honest, anything is possible. Let's not forget this team IS THE Superbowl favorite this year according to people that bet real money on the game... anything can happen, it's just depressing being this bad and having a backup QB as our QB. Any given Sunday.
[ Edited by winningestqb on Nov 17, 2013 at 11:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone