There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Truth is.... We're just not good enough...

Originally posted by MarshawnWants1MoreBeer:
Originally posted by NinerG94:All the time? When was the last time Seattle won in SF?

December 8 2013

these seahawk fans are hilarious, not just the ones in this thread. i live in vancouver, plenty of hawk fans up here and they're just like these trolls in here, already assumed the championship is theirs. i'm not gonna lie, they've positioned themselves pretty well so far, but theres many miles left to go including the playoffs. ultimately theres 1 winner and 31 losers, if they dont win it all i'll probably be arrested for the trolling i'm going to do here locally. i'm not the type to troll either but these f*gs have just been too obnoxious.
Originally posted by crabman82:
these seahawk fans are hilarious, not just the ones in this thread. i live in vancouver, plenty of hawk fans up here and they're just like these trolls in here, already assumed the championship is theirs. i'm not gonna lie, they've positioned themselves pretty well so far, but theres many miles left to go including the playoffs. ultimately theres 1 winner and 31 losers, if they dont win it all i'll probably be arrested for the trolling i'm going to do here locally. i'm not the type to troll either but these f*gs have just been too obnoxious.

Let Seattle show you how to beat Carolina
There must still be a lot of worry up North, for them to be showing up here like this. At this point it should not be the 49ers they are worried about, but winning 3 games at the end of the year against other footballs teams. And those teams may actually have an offense that might scare a team.

I get that they want to rub it in when we are down. It is a small, petty mind that thinks that way ... but they have earned it. And if they do come in and beat the 49ers next month it will be worse. Then there will be no doubt ... at least for this year.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
There must still be a lot of worry up North, for them to be showing up here like this. At this point it should not be the 49ers they are worried about, but winning 3 games at the end of the year against other footballs teams. And those teams may actually have an offense that might scare a team.

I get that they want to rub it in when we are down. It is a small, petty mind that thinks that way ... but they have earned it. And if they do come in and beat the 49ers next month it will be worse. Then there will be no doubt ... at least for this year.

its not worry, its kicking your rival when they're down. if they were worried they would have been signed up a lot earlier in the season. its a clear we're down after losing 2 games so lets show up and rub it in.
Living in the Bay Area I thought the Raider fans of the early 2000's were the worst until now. As a seahawk fan it must be horrible to know that even the Raiders have more superbowls then them
Originally posted by MarshawnWants1MoreBeer

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

its not worry, its kicking your rival when they're down. if they were worried they would have been signed up a lot earlier in the season. its a clear we're down after losing 2 games so lets show up and rub it in.
exactly...lol worried about the Niners? lol you might not even make the playoffs. It's called being bored, having the bye week, and oh yeah,
HAVING THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Well at least you wont stab me like most Niner Fans.
I don't mind Seahawk fans - they're having a great season and have a lot to be excited for. It's the bandwagon f**kers that don't know s**t about football and only started following Seattle this season - biggest pricks ever. A lot like the troll(s) visiting this thread now.
Originally posted by AldonWants1MoreBeer:

Originally posted by AldonWants1MoreBeer:

The 12th man, making Raider fans seem intelligent since 2011
The handle is pretty funny, though...

If that is the case, then my comment has more merit. Acting like you have been there before is classy. Taunts, insults are the first actions of a weak mind.