There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Truth is.... We're just not good enough...

Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Originally posted by NinerWhiner1:
Seahawks are just too good.

C'mon troll, at least be original. Talking crap in somebody else's house would get ya shot in some places. Luckily this is only the interweb. While the 49'ers are having Offensive issues, don't think for a moment that on "Any Given Sunday" that snake can't turn and bite any team, including the Seahawks, in the a$$. There's still a boatload of talent on the roster.

That being said, I like my team's chances in any game, home or away.

he gone
eidted because the original post and the troll that posted it got nuked....
[ Edited by CharlieCobra on Nov 20, 2013 at 7:54 AM ]
Originally posted by English:
he gone

Cool, enough is enough...
Lucky Im not at Candlestick, I might get stabbed!

All im saying is 42-13! LMFAO

Lol I forgot about that 42-14 ownage. The recent slaughter of the Niners at the Clink sticks out in my mind more. Capernick looked so confused and scared that night lol
Originally posted by WEWANTCARR:
Lucky Im not at Candlestick, I might get stabbed!

All im saying is 42-13! LMFAO

Lol I forgot about that 42-14 ownage. The recent slaughter of the Niners at the Clink sticks out in my mind more. Capernick looked so confused and scared that night lol

The 12th man, winning regular season superbowls since 2011
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

LMFAO

LMFAO
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013091513/2013/REG2/49ers@seahawks#menu=highlights&tab=recap

29-3 LOL
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013091513/2013/REG2/49ers@seahawks#menu=highlights&tab=recap

29-3 LOL

The 12th man, winning regular season superbowls since 2011, Paying for their team nickname since 2008
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Nov 20, 2013 at 8:40 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we just can not continue to make silly little mistakes. mental mistakes like not knowing we are out of time outs and running out of bounds to stop the clock, running into the return man, along with all of the physical mistakes being made like drops, missed assignments ,etc. and of course terrible coaching. you do that stuff even against a bad team like the skins monday and it could be tough, this team just can not lose two more games in my opinion.
The 12th man, winning regular season superbowls since 2011, Paying for their team nickname since 2008

The Niners getting owned by the Seahawks all the time.Come on man, it's ok.

the 12th man, owning the record for most false starts for ANY team. BEST and LOUDEST fans hands down.

Paul Allen would pay for it again, he makes that amount about every 20 minutes or so.
Originally posted by AldonWants1MoreBeer:

the 12th man, owning the record for most false starts for ANY team. BEST and LOUDEST fans hands down.

Paul Allen would pay for it again, he makes that amount about every 20 minutes or so.

All the time? When was the last time Seattle won in SF?
Truth is everyone is giving up on this team including it's own fans. We all know what this team is capable when it plays it's best and we all know how this team plays when we're the underdog. I won't be surprised when we're hoisting #6
Originally posted by NinerG94:All the time? When was the last time Seattle won in SF?

December 8 2013
[ Edited by AldonWants1MoreBeer on Nov 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by MarshawnWants1MoreBeer:

Yeah, be proud of your false start record

We have real records on our side off the football world.

Fixed your name for you
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Nov 20, 2013 at 9:01 AM ]