There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Just watched my last NFL game

Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Don't give up man, there is still hope...the refs can't steal every game from us.

This
hahahahaha sure.
I will stop watching one the inevitable conversion to flag football comes.
One of the worst calls I've ever seen!!! Kaep legitimately gets face masked earlier and no call. I guess they didn't see that one. The NFL might want to disguise the old double standard a little better.
that one was really stupid...WE HAD THE BALL!!!!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,089
Yeh yeh. This is essentially the same thing I saw when I have a hangover from drinking to much. I will never drink again.
LOL
I was on my cell phone so couldnt follow the forum much, are people really that upset about the call? You cant put hits like that on Brees, this is a no-brainer to me. Plus, 49ers could have been down by 14 easily so I just assumed they had huge breaks to even be in that game.
Originally posted by winningestqb:
I was on my cell phone so couldnt follow the forum much, are people really that upset about the call? You cant put hits like that on Brees, this is a no-brainer to me. Plus, 49ers could have been down by 14 easily so I just assumed they had huge breaks to even be in that game.

It was legal. He was hit in the chest. His head snapping forward means nothing.
Wonder how many fans will quit watching by the time Roger is done F'ing things up.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Wonder how many fans will quit watching by the time Roger is done F'ing things up.

It's going to take some time, but it will happen. Us diehards will be the last to leave though.
To me it was nothing more then a clean hit, hell lots of former nfl players agree and seeing it in slow motion just confirms it more, nfl is just protecting there assets. Someone would post the still of brees at the peak of the hit, Brooks hit him so hard he went cross eyed.
Funny, if that hit happens to Kaepernick and no flag is thrown this whole board is up-in-arms. The rule is STUPID, but the call was correct... it's a snap decision the ref had to make and he saw a high hit and Brees head snap back.

We lost for several reasons, but not because of the officiating. In fact, we've been getting bailed out by the zebras for the past two weeks.

What's sad is that we're losing games the way that bad teams lose games. This is how our teams would lose with Nolan, SIngletary.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Don't give up man, there is still hope...the refs can't steal every game from us.

Ha, oh yes they can... did you already forget about the 90s?
i just read my last post...