LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

im done

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eric10:
I agree that was a really bad call, but the offense just is horrible, and Kaep is really just pissing me off with his changing plays at the line with 2 seconds to go and then having to take timeouts all the time. I don't want to hear about how he doesnt have receivers to throw too. THats a bunch of BS.....Its turning out to look like the niners staff have egg on their face with trading Alex Smith. I really hope the Chiefs win it all.

He really doesn't have much to work with, but I agree with the BS waiting until the last second to snap the ball and burning timeouts EVERY f**kIN GAME. It's ridiculous.

As for the call on Brooks, I'd have to say that was probably the most pathetic call I've seen in recent memory. Straight up BS. Right up there with the Packers getting screwed against Seattle last season.
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by Eric10:
I agree that was a really bad call, but the offense just is horrible, and Kaep is really just pissing me off with his changing plays at the line with 2 seconds to go and then having to take timeouts all the time. I don't want to hear about how he doesnt have receivers to throw too. THats a bunch of BS.....Its turning out to look like the niners staff have egg on their face with trading Alex Smith. I really hope the Chiefs win it all.

He really doesn't have much to work with, but I agree with the BS waiting until the last second to snap the ball and burning timeouts EVERY f**kIN GAME. It's ridiculous.

As for the call on Brooks, I'd have to say that was probably the most pathetic call I've seen in recent memory. Straight up BS. Right up there with the Packers getting screwed against Seattle last season.

its not even close to the offensive PI keenan allen got in washington for literally not even touching the db.
My breakfast was tasty this morning, but didn't hold me till lunch... so I AM DONE with eating breakfast at all then! To hell with breakfast FOREVA!!!!!
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
My breakfast was tasty this morning, but didn't hold me till lunch... so I AM DONE with eating breakfast at all then! To hell with breakfast FOREVA!!!!!

Yes. Hello Samaritans, My team lost again.
So...
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
So...

he hasn't posted since... I'll give him some credit lol
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
It was a horrible call but if your done over this you should change your name to dieeasynyninerfan. It sucked. It not worth giving up over.

no I was just really pissed I have watched every game since.i shouldn't have posted that 2 minutes after the game was over.But boy yesterday was sweet.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
It was a horrible call but if your done over this you should change your name to dieeasynyninerfan. It sucked. It not worth giving up over.

no I was just really pissed I have watched every game since.i shouldn't have posted that 2 minutes after the game was over.But boy yesterday was sweet.

So would you say....you were never done?
PROPS TO HARBROS AND STAFF.

Jim let officials know and look out for Seahawk CB holding and quasi interference. He made it public , which is very ballsy for a coach (GMS' want a coach that kisses the referee butt to get the breaks etc.)

Lo' and behold,flags GALORE against the seahawks and their cheap ways.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
PROPS TO HARBROS AND STAFF.

Jim let officials know and look out for Seahawk CB holding and quasi interference. He made it public , which is very ballsy for a coach (GMS' want a coach that kisses the referee butt to get the breaks etc.)

Lo' and behold,flags GALORE against the seahawks and their cheap ways.

That's what I love about Jim, he doesnt hold anything back.

Share 49ersWebzone