There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

im done

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The contact point wasn't close then Brooks' arm slid up and over Bree's mask. It was a "didn't have to be" call.

If that call DOESN'T get made NOBODY would be talking about the Saints getting jobbed, as opposed to being the semi-national story that it is now.

On to Washington.

This
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The contact point wasn't close then Brooks' arm slid up and over Bree's mask. It was a "didn't have to be" call.

If that call DOESN'T get made NOBODY would be talking about the Saints getting jobbed, as opposed to being the semi-national story that it is now.

On to Washington.

This

Great point and 100% true. That right there tells you it was the wrong call.
Originally posted by jrg:

lmao, holy s**t. looks like his head almost fell off.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
I am done with the nfl that was the worst call in the world.U cant hit anyone in the shoulder now.tell the little s**t to grow some.I am so pissed right now im done with this p***y league.

It was a horrible call but if your done over this you should change your name to dieeasynyninerfan. It sucked. It not worth giving up over.
I think that refs performances should be analyze each week.. and for those idiots that made a dumb call, they should not be allow on the field until another ref makes a dumb call...
There was some serious home cookin going on in NOLA this afternoon. I know it was asked if it was Kaep that took the hit if the call would be made. I have to agree it wouldn't. The league is pampering their big numbers guys and letting the mobile guys get killed.

I take you back to week 2. The Hags and the Niners were killing each other. It was a bloodbath and they didn't throw flags on the QB hits outside of weak face mask on the midget.

Clay Matthews makes it known he is coming after Kaep.. what do they call? A personal to make it offsetting for coming to protect Kaep.

The Panthers game? Right....

But hit Brees on a last chance and he gets new life and yardage.

This is some sad officiating. Why do so many others say that one call shouldn't effect the game when that call changes the outcome of a game?

How many times have you seen Andrew Luck get bailed out by calls on 3rd down? It happened to the Us, the Texans, the Broncos and even the Hags.

I am tired of seeing the stripes turn a great sack on third down into a fresh set of downs. Brady, Brees, Luck, Manning and Rodgers are all guys who get these second and third chances. It is very tired and it is heartbreaking when your team fights a hard game to get it ripped from our guts.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
There was some serious home cookin going on in NOLA this afternoon. I know it was asked if it was Kaep that took the hit if the call would be made. I have to agree it wouldn't. The league is pampering their big numbers guys and letting the mobile guys get killed.

I take you back to week 2. The Hags and the Niners were killing each other. It was a bloodbath and they didn't throw flags on the QB hits outside of weak face mask on the midget.

Clay Matthews makes it known he is coming after Kaep.. what do they call? A personal to make it offsetting for coming to protect Kaep.

The Panthers game? Right....

But hit Brees on a last chance and he gets new life and yardage.

This is some sad officiating. Why do so many others say that one call shouldn't effect the game when that call changes the outcome of a game?

How many times have you seen Andrew Luck get bailed out by calls on 3rd down? It happened to the Us, the Texans, the Broncos and even the Hags.

I am tired of seeing the stripes turn a great sack on third down into a fresh set of downs. Brady, Brees, Luck, Manning and Rodgers are all guys who get these second and third chances. It is very tired and it is heartbreaking when your team fights a hard game to get it ripped from our guts.

and it sucks that even if they called that damn penalty that it negates the play give us the f**kin fumble and 15 yarder, bottom line is we got to the son of a b***h and sacked him!
I just think the refs are looking to throw these flags and when they see a head snap back it is automatic. Brooks hit him high on the chest, period.
shouldve broken the b*****ds legs instead. if were gonna get penalized for clean football make the penalties count atleast
OK... I am done with the call. Nothing more to see here. It was a terrible call, but I have seen worse.

I am moving on to the next game. We still have a playoff run to make.
I will watch the 49ers and 49ers only. Until they let the players play I'm done watching the rest of the NFL or anything NFL related.
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k you goodell

agree......
  • BobS
  • Veteran
They need to start reviewing personal foul calls, too many times are they throwing flags on clean hits just because they looked vicious at game speed.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for KegBert.
The disturbing thing to me is that a lot of other fans think it was a good call.

In an NFL.com article, one writer even acknowledges that it was a questionable call but doesnt care as long as the big time players are protected.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000283599/article/niners-ahmad-brooks-maybe-officials-favored-saints

We've seen the Packers struggle to make plays without signal-caller Aaron Rodgers. If calls like this one save us from watching Luke McCown try to move the Saints' offense, we'll have to accept the occasional complaints about a sport gone soft.
THE NFL WAS SUED FOR 500 MILLION DOLLARS AND LOST BECAUSE OF PRIOR CONCUSSIONS

This is the new NFL now. We have no choice.