LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

im done

Shop Find 49ers gear online
that hit was complete bs...WOW

nothing going our way this season
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Imagine if the roles were reversed and Kap got hit like that by a Saints player. Muahahha. We'd all be, good call ref good call!!

Like I said in that situation I would have had no complaints if it wasn't called if it was Kap. Why should the Saints be rewarded and given the game when they gave up a sack and fumble? Too close to call and not worthy in that situation. If it was the 49ers I would have felt the same way why should we be rewarded for a bad play?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Huego:
horrible call...saints are overrated. niners defense dominated on the road.

This. We will pay them back

at this rate its gonna have to come next year. the nfc playoff picture is pretty close. its gonna be a dogfight for those wildcard spots
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the call was ridiculous i agree but i also think the niners shouldnt have been in a position to lose to a stupid call. we just arent as good as we were expecting and we cant surmount all of these injuries and s**tty playcalling by roman, kap playing like garbage, etc.

Yes that's right. But we could use a break until we get our offensive sh*t together. Don't you think?
the call was ridiculous i agree but i also think the niners shouldnt have been in a position to lose to a stupid call. we just arent as good as we were expecting and we cant surmount all of these injuries and s**tty playcalling by roman, kap playing like garbage, etc.

Yeah I know what you're saying but I hate that excuse. The fact of the matter is that we played well enough to win in one of the top-3 hardest places to play in the NFL, but the win was taken out of our hands by a horrific call. It sucks b/c the NFL doesn't have to do s**t because we're all gonna keep watching and they'll keep raking in billions of dollars every year. It's sickening.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Yeah I know what you're saying but I hate that excuse. The fact of the matter is that we played well enough to win in one of the top-3 hardest places to play in the NFL, but the win was taken out of our hands by a horrific call. It sucks b/c the NFL doesn't have to do s**t because we're all gonna keep watching and they'll keep raking in billions of dollars every year. It's sickening.

I'm not dogging the offense like everybody else after this game. Sure, they could have played better, but we were ahead most of this game and could have easily sealed a victory had that fumble been awarded to the us as it f**king well should have. 3-point lead with enough time on the clock and enough field position to kick one in.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Nov 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM ]
First of all... this game should of never even been close. Roman is so out of his league as an OC its ruhtarded.

That being said, the refs basically handed this game to the saints. They call a penalty on that f*cking sack turnover, but the countless PI penalties right in front of officials dont get a single call???? Its bullsh*t. As I stated in another thread, FUQ those refs and FUQ Roman.
Helloo! His name is Drew Brees. Anybody named Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Aaron Rogers, Eli Manning, and Matt Ryan is protected by the NFL. We gotta start to learn how to accept that. Fucc the NFL and its phoney white protected rules.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Nov 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM ]
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Helloo! His name is Drew Brees. Anybody named Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Aaron Rogers, Eli Manning, and Matt Ryan is protected by the NFL. We gotta start to learn how to accept that. Fucc the NFL and its phoney league.

Cancelled nfl ticket today. Have better things to do on Sunday....cherish the memories of when the game was great. Defenseless receiver...baloney call today...I am done.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 5280High:
First of all... this game should of never even been close. Roman is so out of his league as an OC its ruhtarded.

That being said, the refs basically handed this game to the saints. They call a penalty on that f*cking sack turnover, but the countless PI penalties right in front of officials dont get a single call???? Its bullsh*t. As I stated in another thread, FUQ those refs and FUQ Roman.

Saw that too, I get mad as hell when I see obvious no-calls.

Take their knees out. If your going to get called, make it worth it. Back alley football.
Guys you did not dominate the saints. The saints held you to under 200 yards total offense and ran up over 400 yards on your defense. The saints handed you all of your points and you still lost. I agree the hit was probably a legal hit on Bree's but the reason you lost is because frank gore dropped a td. That would have sealed the game for you.
Originally posted by Albinorhino49:
Take their knees out. If your going to get called, make it worth it. Back alley football.

you cant hit a qb below or at the knee;s either lol
  • Liono
Originally posted by Shaqtaw:
Guys you did not dominate the saints. The saints held you to under 200 yards total offense and ran up over 400 yards on your defense. The saints handed you all of your points and you still lost. I agree the hit was probably a legal hit on Bree's but the reason you lost is because frank gore dropped a td. That would have sealed the game for you.

Thanks.
The huge kickoff return by Gadet should have also been negated. Go back and watch Spillman get shoved to the ground with a blatant block in the back that didn't get called.

Either way we had the ball with 2 min to go to win the game and our offense has done the same thing the last two weeks. Just like the Super Bowl, Kaepernick just doesn't have the gene like so many of the greats have late in the game. For whatever reason.....
Share 49ersWebzone