LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 374 users in the forums

im done

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You have to wonder if that gets called if it's Kap or about 25 other QBs in the league besides Rogers, Brees, Brady, Manning, etc. If that happened to Kap I wouldn't have wanted a foul. Why should my team be rewarded for a great defensive play? I mean even if you want to call it it's too bad they can't use some judgement when it's appropriate. People will disagree but sure call it in the first, 2nd 3rd quarter. call it in a blow out, call it in a close game early but in a 3 point game on a 3rd down like that which totally changed the game from a likely 49ers win to a saints win. To me if it's a close call you shouldn't call it in a situation like that. If it's 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter even early 4th maybe it's ok but not in that situation. Anyways, back to the league just a big giant corporation like almost all in this country. They patronize their customers/fans and don't give a s**t about anything but their money for the most part. And I'll say to you guys get them back by not buying or limiting buying tickets, merchandise, paying for sunday ticket, stream for free. Wouldn't suggest stopping watching the games because there are 10s of millions of fans that won't do a thing when a few do so.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Huego:
horrible call...saints are overrated. niners defense dominated on the road.

This. We will pay them back
Here's Cary Williams pushing an official.

Here's Bruce Miller getting held on the KR.

Here's Crabtree getting helmet-to-helmet'ed...

Football as we know it is officially dead! Welcome to the new age of pansy football. Thank you Goodall for f**king up a sport I once loved dearly
its complete crock, this all started happening after brady got hit low and was out for the season, then all the BS QB protection penalties came. i blame brady for all this crap
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Football as we know it is officially dead! Welcome to the new age of pansy football. Thank you Goodall for f**king up a sport I once loved dearly

its more of a glamour entertainment show now, its not like the old school real football.
It hurts to lose, but I can except it when we deserve to lose. We won that game today and the Refs just gave the game away. That was a legal hit, I don't care if the NFL says otherwise. I love football, just not on days like today. Its funny how the ref didn't throw the flag till we recovered the fumble. I wonder how much money was left if the Refs locker room when they got to the stadium.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
I am done with the nfl that was the worst call in the world.U cant hit anyone in the shoulder now.tell the little s**t to grow some.I am so pissed right now im done with this p***y league.

The Buddha said, "Attachment is the source of all suffering". He was right. LOL. We had two really great seasons, and this one is not so great. That is the ups and downs of the NFL, a tough place to stay on top.
Refs must have been saints fans. Horrible horrible call.
NFL stands for NO FUN LEAGUE that call was horrendous besides the refs call we had chances to win this game we shot our self's on the foot once again last week Vance McDonald this game was Frank Gore I'm not to thrilled with our offense approach I didn't see one screen thrown all game again what's up with OC play calling this offense is a joke.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and Kap got hit like that by a Saints player. Muahahha. We'd all be, good call ref good call!!
Call was bullsh*t. We did plenty to lose this game offensively, but that call was still bullsh*t.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Imagine if the roles were reversed and Kap got hit like that by a Saints player. Muahahha. We'd all be, good call ref good call!!
It was still a weak ass call by the old geezer zebra.
Thankfully someone else created a thread so I don't have to take the time to do so.

The NFL is a business and generating revenue is the ONLY thing they care about. Not only is that true for every business, but it was proved in the documentary "League of Lies" that they're willing to do anything to ensure they're maximizing their profits.

Right now, we're at a point where the QBs are the top revenue drivers/stars in the league, and the NFL is doing EVERYTHING they can to protect the QBs at all costs. There is now a 2-3 foot window where defenders are allowed to hit the QB, and that's from the knees to I guess now the shoulder pads because a hit that high is technically labeled a a blow to the head What the f**k is he supposed to do? Every other player of the field gets hit in that area multiple times every game, but nothing gets called. It's a blatant attempt to protect the stars in a league thats only concern is making money.

I know I'll be reading about the NFL all week and watch every 49ers game for the rest of my life, but this is getting out of hand... to have that b******t call literally take the win away from the Niners is inexcusable. It really sucks that the game I love has turned into a s**tty sport. I'm all for protecting the players, but that was a completely legal hit to win a game, and it was stolen from us.
the call was ridiculous i agree but i also think the niners shouldnt have been in a position to lose to a stupid call. we just arent as good as we were expecting and we cant surmount all of these injuries and s**tty playcalling by roman, kap playing like garbage, etc.
Share 49ersWebzone