There are 205 users in the forums

im done

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am done with the nfl that was the worst call in the world.U cant hit anyone in the shoulder now.tell the little s**t to grow some.I am so pissed right now im done with this p***y league.
you'll watch the next game, dont lie.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
but Troy said it was a good call. when Jim goes back and reviews the film, he will realize it was a good call.
if thats not a legit hit, then i just dont know what football is anymore...
Yeah a lot of us are getting to the point where they have had it with the NFL. My brother and I have been fans (him cowboys) since we were 8 and we are 28 now and between the commercials, media, greed, fake drama, players acting like kids, refs, etc I have a hard time watching more than just the 49ers game. They even wrecked the draft for me and I've watched that since 01 and every pick since 05. I'm all for saluting the troops and other things but every 5 minutes of them doing it and sucking up and catering to the casual fan was just a slap in the face to die hards. It's not even that play, the NFL is just a bunch of greedy b*****ds. Just another corporation and you can tell by the whole concussion cover up. I stopped supporting by buying merchandies, sunday ticket, etc.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Chico:
but Troy said it was a good call. when Jim goes back and reviews the film, he will realize it was a good call.

If that's a flag it's time to stop watching in the NFL. That call decided the game today.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah a lot of us are getting to the point where they have had it with the NFL. My brother and I have been fans (him cowboys) since we were 8 and we are 28 now and between the commercials, media, greed, fake drama, players acting like kids, refs, etc I have a hard time watching more than just the 49ers game. They even wrecked the draft for me and I've watched that since 01 and every pick since 05. I'm all for saluting the troops and other things but every 5 minutes of them doing it and sucking up and catering to the casual fan was just a slap in the face to die hards. It's not even that play, the NFL is just a bunch of greedy b*****ds. Just another corporation and you can tell by the whole concussion cover up. I stopped supporting by buying merchandies, sunday ticket, etc.

nfl getting too much with protecting their star athletes, it ruins the game really. nfl wants more offense than defense, i don't know how defense's players make it anymore.
New Orleans Screwjob
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I AM DONE.

I have hit a turning point.

I just sent the NFL a long letter (not that they care) explaining my exodus. I'm a 47 year old man. My dad had season tix at Kesar. I'm through.

If THAT hit on Brees was a penalty, then you LITERALLY can't hit the QB anymore.

I don't know what this is, but it isn't football.

My grandfather was an All American a Stanford in 1930. My family grew up with football. Football is now dead.

Worst call ive seen since the Super Bowl.

NFL refs are worthless, and the Goodell rule changes have ruined the game.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

nfl getting too much with protecting their star athletes, it ruins the game really. nfl wants more offense than defense, i don't know how defense's players make it anymore.

they're turning it into the weak ass NBA.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
horrible call...saints are overrated. niners defense dominated on the road.
you can't play defense in the nfl anymore lol, refs have way too much power, most the time they can single handedly determine a game, its a f**king joke.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k you goodell
Share 49ersWebzone