There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

problem with the personel on offense

one of the reason i think we are struggling in the passing game , why are we not putting in wr in deep routes
Roman is a horrible OC

/thread
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
one of the reason i think we are struggling in the passing game , why are we not putting in wr in deep routes

Because they are either too slow, or can't catch.
We need some better pass plays
We use a FB as a receiving option more than a 3rd Wr.
I'm so happy we brought in Mangini as a consultant, what a difference he has made.
Tired of blaming the personnel. Today we had Boldin-Mannigham-Davis. That's more than enough to have a respectable passing game. The ball is not being thrown consistently to them. Part of it is Kap, part of it is potato play-calling.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 17, 2013 at 5:40 PM ]
The problem is injuries. We were doomed from day one. Even if we make it to the playoffs, crabtree will have to be like his old self to open up the other guys and I don't see that happening.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Tired of blaming the personnel. Today we had Boldin-Mannigham-Davis. That's more than enough to have a respectable passing game. The ball is not being thrown consistently to them. Part of it is Kap, part of it is potato play-calling.

I also agree with this. I think the Kaep is first to blame then the play-calling. The QB has to execute the play first.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
I'm so happy we brought in Mangini as a consultant, what a difference he has made.

best signing of the offseason
No slants, traditional screens, WR screens, runs from more than 2 WRs... Lol
We definitely miss those good old reverses with ted ginn jr.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

yeah but how often do we have all three of those good receivers on the field at the same time?

I've never seen a coaching staff rotate receivers like we do...I mean I don't think there are defenses that rotate their DLine as much.

I mean you see Osgood out there sometimes...wtf? its not like we are running deep routes that are causing them to need to take breathers or something.

leave our best players on the field dammit....and call regular s**t...nothing fancy.
Originally posted by Baldie:
The problem is injuries. We were doomed from day one. Even if we make it to the playoffs, crabtree will have to be like his old self to open up the other guys and I don't see that happening.

b******t. They had plenty of time to address the injurys on offense. On top of that we have manningham back, and the offense has been worse since he got back.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home