There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Both Review Crew

Sucks!!! – Make the coach looks bad from time to time. Seem like the both reviewers are the same group of people who continue to make same mistaken. Understand the crew has a quick window to review but when the success rate extremely low, I think change should be considered. Today game is very a good example. The second is a toss but the first challenge, common!!!
mangini
It's been bad ever since Harbaugh got here. I wonder what is our overturn rate.
Originally posted by 49Ohio:
Sucks!!! – Make the coach looks bad from time to time. Seem like the both reviewers are the same group of people who continue to make same mistaken. Understand the crew has a quick window to review but when the success rate extremely low, I think change should be considered. Today game is very a good example. The second is a toss but the first challenge, common!!!

From time to time? You mean every time he throws the stupid red flag? Harbaugh constantly looks like an idiot when challenging plays.
It's a joke how bad we've become on challenges. It's pathetic. We can't get plays off in time, can't view plays to challenge appropriately. It looks like amateur hour when we face good teams.
I really don't get it. I am sitting at home, watching the game over my computer with a s**tty picture/view for being so cheap and am praying Jim doesn't throw the flag cause it's so damn obvious the play will stand, and he does it anyway.

Who eeever is running the booth needs to be removed from that position of power.
[ Edited by WINiner on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM ]
sometimes i wonder if its the replay crew they have in the booth, or harbaugh just being stubborn. either way i should not see a clear juggling of a potential td pass and then see harbs throw the red flag AFTER the fact. its unacceptable, especially on the heels of a challenge just being used. we scored a f**king td on the next play, we literally did not need to challenge it.
Since Magic Mangini got here our offense has really regressed.

JH way too slow to adapt.
Maiocco tweeted that Harbaugh said he talked to Mangini before both challenges. Man time to dump him he's not helping at all.