There are 219 users in the forums

What's Mangini's Role in this Offensive Mess?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Bumping heads with Roman.
Too many chiefs, not enough indians!!

Waterboy.
Too many cooks spoil the stew, and right now, against elite teams with the BIG RUSH, we need to eliminate two...mangini, right after we jettison roman. Roman has failed against elite teams so now our HC needs to become our OC also. Then there is no confusion as to who called what or why. Harbaugh is smart enough to see what works and what doesn't against the elites. Roman isn't.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM ]
Just because we haven't visually NOTICED or HEARD specifics on what he as actually done DOESN'T mean he's just declared a waste of space.
*edit*

double fail
[ Edited by defenderDX on Nov 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM ]
this is dude is a bigger thief than JaMarcus.

we need to try to sue him like the Raiders did Russell.
to make sure Kap looks like jonathan sanchez
They could pay any one of us and it probably would help more than Mangini does.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Bumping heads with Roman.
Too many chiefs, not enough indians!!

One steering wheel, too many fools want to drive
i thought he was suppose to help our offense?

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
i thought he was suppose to help our offense?

he probably has some great ideas

this offense is exactly the same because roman only listens to roman period.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 24sJim Harbaugh said he talked to Eric Mangini on the headsets before the two first-half challenges.

time to fire Mangini
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 24sJim Harbaugh said he talked to Eric Mangini on the headsets before the two first-half challenges.

time to fire Mangini

Mangini sux. I knew he'd bring his losing ways to SF.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

time to fire Mangini

Fire, no, relieve him of those duties. Yes.
Why is he even doing that in the first place if he was hired to watch what the defense is doing and try to help Roman be a better play caller? Watching the game and letting Harbaugh know that he should challenge a play should be an individual job. This is why, because when you're busy doing something else you'll glance up and think you saw something you didn't and make a bad challenge.
I was just going to create a thread about this same subject. What good is a consultant when our offense takes a step back from last year? Mangini was brought in because our offense was "predictable" last year. Well, tell you what, they run on 1st down EVERY series! How is that for predictable. There are 3 backs on this team can catch passes (minus Gore's drop today) and not a single screen is run. Our WR's can get off press? Then have them go in motion, run a drag route, or throw WR screens. Horrible playcalling!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone