LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

What's Mangini's Role in this Offensive Mess?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He looks over Romans shoulder and shakes his head a lot all the while mumbling under his breath " screen?, more Gore?, more than one Wr instead of a guard?, good grief"
I thought he was brought in to scout the oppositions offense and help out the defense prepare for them? If that is or happens to be the case then it is working.
nothing, he isn't on the field
Originally posted by SofaKing:
From what I understand, he was supposed to consult the offense on how defenses would scheme to stop the read-option. Doesn't look like he has any answers.

I think he has the answers. I don't think our OC has a solution...OR a clue for that matter. I really wish the Jags would have taken him off our hands.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I thought he was brought in to scout the oppositions offense and help out the defense prepare for them? If that is or happens to be the case then it is working.

You got it backwards, he was brought in to scout opposing defense's and consult Roman on how to attack those defenses, what their weaknesses are.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

You got it backwards, he was brought in to scout opposing defense's and consult Roman on how to attack those defenses, what their weaknesses are.

Oh ok well damn...
Hard to help when your wr's are complete trash!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Hard to help when your wr's are complete trash!

Other teams are dealing with injuries and scrub receivers as well but still getting more production than us. No excuse.

And how would we know how "trash" the receivers are if we fail to utilize receivers not named Boldin or VD on our offense?
He tapes other teams defensive signals with a potato. Him and Roman also draw up passing plays together with crayons. The Man genius and the mad scientist puttin in work bro.
He is the cause of all the offensive funk!

We need to get rid of this Loser Browns stench!
LOL. This is grasping at straws.....

Now its Manginis fault?

I dislike the guy as much as anyone, but seriously?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL. This is grasping at straws.....

Now its Manginis fault?

I dislike the guy as much as anyone, but seriously?

this
  • thl408
Sabotage. He wants Harbaugh's job. How can anyone here know? Consultant can mean anything, to any side of the ball.
[ Edited by thl408 on Nov 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]
Bumping heads with Roman.
Too many chiefs, not enough indians!!
Share 49ersWebzone