LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

The Derek Carrier Haircut thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
No telling what Harbs n Co. were thinking^^^^
Wait they both got injured.....damn
Carrier was a bright spot last night.
Yeah, I saw the knee injury by McDonald in the first half...IIRC, it was actually on the Gore TD run or one of his bigger runs too. Two huge losses!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Carrier is a great plays and brave. He didn't get afraid that hits. Awesome. I think, Carrier is next Jones.. Hope so

lol

I was young that I was 12 to 16 yrs old that I watched about Jones was a great and pro TE. He was a great routes and work hard to fight for wins. I loved him so much. Jones didn't get afraid s bout hits. I saw that Carrier catch the ball tight when hits on him so hard. I was like whoaaa whooaa.. I think, he will be next is Jones. Hopeful!!!
I was young that I was 12 to 16 yrs old that I watched about Jones was a great and pro TE. He was a great routes and work hard to fight for wins. I loved him so much. Jones didn't get afraid s bout hits. I saw that Carrier catch the ball tight when hits on him so hard. I was like whoaaa whooaa.. I think, he will be next is Jones. Hopeful!!!

And Vernon's a p***y. A homosexual p***y. There I said it. The guy is big for nothing.

Carrier has more upside. He's not as fast, but he's bigger, runs better routes (WR in college) and is a hands catcher. At worst, if we nurture him, he'll be our Antonio Gates.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

And Vernon's a p***y. A homosexual p***y. There I said it. The guy is big for nothing.

Carrier has more upside. He's not as fast, but he's bigger, runs better routes (WR in college) and is a hands catcher. At worst, if we nurture him, he'll be our Antonio Gates.

The bold is correct.. Vernon is a big for nothing. Ur right.. I agreed it. Well. He is not afraid but he is not a great routes and not fight for wins because he is not experience. I don't know why. I want Vernon must learns how trick route and catch the balls tight when get to hits. He need learn about get fight for wins games.

Game winner.....playoffs. ....clutch
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Game winner.....playoffs. ....clutch

Haha. I mean race fight with alot for winners. Vernon got one a winner. Not enough. Race fights alot for wins that important than one winners. And or help fight to get scores last mins lefts that is best winner ever.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Sep 16, 2014 at 9:30 AM ]
is there any news on the status of Vernon or mcdonald

Behind boldin vd is the most clutch receiver we have
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Behind boldin vd is the most clutch receiver we have

And that's why we wont' pay Crabtree top money unless he changes that with his production this year.
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Sep 16, 2014 at 12:55 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
One thing I noticed is this dude is super athletic. I like him.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Yeah no one would truly cut their hair like that on purpose!

Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Would love to see a fellow Wisconsinite on my favorite. Give em heck Derek! On Wisconsin!

Some Derek Carrier trivia?

What other professional athlete calls Edgerton, WI, home?
Answer: PGA golfer, Steve Stricker

Then again, there are a few other Badger boys that are Niners...Kaep, Baalke and our adopted son Jim Harbaugh who's parents live in Mequon!
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by susweel:

That had to be a bet or hazzing. In his Eagles pic he has a full head of hair.

You "think" that was hazing? LMAO! That IS hazing.

Damn shame Al's Son gets hazed every year.

I came to see a .gif of that catch.

Boy was i off.
Share 49ersWebzone